Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Do you hate yourself?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date

?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
If so, thats a good sign. It means you arent so numb to the point that you cant even feel contempt for yourself. You would get stuck and wouldnt be able motivate yourself to do anything. If you hate yourself at least some part of you has some good instincts, youre not spiritually dead

No, it's not my fault for being born the way I was or for how I was treated. If anything I blame society and nature for making my life so shitty.

I hate my autism and my 5'7" height. Even if I wasn't Chad, I'd be much happier if I was 6'2" and NT.

I blame and hate others, not myself.
I can't help that I'm ugly, my ugliness is due to others.

I hate my autism and my 5'7" height. Even if I wasn't Chad, I'd be much happier if I was 6'2" and NT.
ngl I would kill (in Minecraft) to be 6’2 or NT

I hate myself most of the time until i see someone in a worst situation

I hate my DNA but not my conciousness itself

I’d love myself if people loved me.

Of course, I'm a toxic, misogynistic, creepy, retarded, spazzy incel piece of shit.

Hate of myself has gone with time since i took the BP

I hate society that makes me feel this way and have to live life like this. I don’t really blame society, I could have done better and more but it is what it is. Can’t expect people to like an ugly person. Born wrong place wrong time wrong genetics

I hate my body but not my consciousness

yes, how could you love an ugly body?

Yes, i hate myself and i hate everyone else

Joking aside, I don't hate myself at all. I went through a period of self-loathing years ago, but I was in a dark place back then. I'm in a healthier state of mind now.

I'm introverted and reclusive so I like my own company above anyone else's. I understand myself better than anyone else, I know myself better than anyone else, I don't need to make forced conversation with myself. I am essentially my own best friend.

I don’t hate myself, I hate what I’ve become.

It is impossible for me to hate myself, I do not understand the psychology behind self-deprecation, I am the best and tragic in the order of the unique and different, the best terms that can with the self, i am my center when i spin away

No, it's not my fault for being born the way I was or for how I was treated. If anything I blame society and nature for making my life so shitty.

I'm alright.

Its the foids of 2020, those are the ones that are fucked up.

If I was in a relationship and she treated me right and didnt cheat on me, I wouldn't be misogynistic at all. Seriously. Not at all.

"Where have all the good men gone?" They always ask. I'll tell you where all the good men are. They're not the top 10% that you are interacting with on dating sites, thats where they all are, you stupid foids.

I'm the most useless guy on earth, but I'm better than any hole

More yes than no, but I can kinda tolerate myself

I hate the way I turned out to be

OP is based and needs to be freed

i am retardedadd