Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you hate your sister ?

Django the niggero

Django the niggero

Captain
★★★
Me yes, having a sister is a suicidal fuel.

Yes, only thing she does is gaslight me to hell and back

I don’t have one but would if I did

Can be an annoying bitch, but she usually doesn't give me problems or refuse to share shit so I guess it's not too bad

I don't have a sister which could either be a good thing or a bad thing, I have no idea. But I do have female cousins and they are annoying as hell. They call me ugly all the time and bully me. I just let them because I don't care and I don't want to cause any family drama.

No, if I had a little sister I wouldn't hate her. You're just a shitty onii-chan, I bet she doesn't even sit on your lap

No, she doesen’t harm me in any way. She would probably hate me if she wasn’t my
Sister, but it’s not the case, so idgaf

No, she doesen’t harm me in any way. She would probably hate me if she wasn’t my
Sister, but it’s not the case, so idgaf
She pretends to like you

I'm grateful I don't have one

I don't like her much, she's annoying and everything has always come so easy to her, decent paid jobs, love, anything she wants she gets. Typical foid really.

I don't hate her, we barely talk at all and I haven't seen her in like 4 years. We are both mentally fucked up

I'd probably hate my sister if I had her.