Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do you hate your parents?

K

KoldFlame

Banned
-
I do. fuck those bastards.

what about you?

They hate me. I come from an extremely corrupted family. Things wouldn't be good if I weren't incel either.

KoldFlame said:
I do. fuck those bastards.

what about you?

I only live with my mom but ya, she has some schizo traits as everything has to go her way. I was gonna an hero once and she found out somehow, then the dumb bitch forced me to sit down and started exclaiming how everything would go terrible on her end and told me off as if my psychological problems are my fault

Yup

I like my dad better than my mum, who is responsible for massive misery in my life

Kinda hard not to. They hate me because I'm subhuman and incapable of living Normie life.

I hate them partially. They had kids selfishly despite having ugly, subhuman looks. They purposely left me with no chance of having a normal, happy life.

No, my parents are my best friends honestly.

My parents are good to hang out with. Dad is black pilled af.

They're both crazy, but they're also the only friends I have.

Well, single parent because I was raised by a single mother. And yes, I hate the shit out of her for ruining my life. She has a lot of anger issues and refuses to get any help.

i hate how they raised me, religious and they let me eat shit every day. I literally ate fries everyday, sometimes twice a day. Finally put a stop to it when i was 14 but the damage was already done.

I have EXTREME mixed feelings about them. Let's just put it that way.

I love them dearly and miss them every day.

They weren't to know things would fuck up as badly as they did. My mother apologized for bringing me into this fucked up world on more than one occasion. She knew I was deadly miserable and depressed all my life, but I never blamed her directly. Since losing them, life is meaningless now, especially as an only child.

YES, but only one of them. i would like to keep the one i hate private for anonymity.

They are pretty nice except they gave me the shittiest genes possible.
It would be kinda unfair to hate them since they are just clueless idiots, but it becomes harder to do with each day of my suffering.