Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you hate your parents?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
If so why?

I'd personally shit on my mother's grave whenever she passes.

I have many negative memories, certainly. Still, I much prefer Mother over my other relatives.

My mother, as kind as she may be, used to grab me very forcefully(By the neck, as I was fidgeting with items; I would ache from it) and repeatedly tell me "Do you hear me!?! If people see you doing that, they will think you are men-tally retar-ded!" while shaking me and shaking the item near my eyes. She would tell me how embarrassing it is to have an autistic son who fidgets with items as a form of stimulation. Other times, she would hit me. When I said, "Please don't hit me!" once, she started laughing.

My grandmother would often ask me to do things for her. I obediently tried to follow her instructions and received denigration as a result. She would yell at me and say things like "Look! Use your eyes!"(Because I was anxious and had visual processing issues), "Did you hear me!?! That isn't the way I told you to do it!"(When I would drop things or make mistakes because I was sweating and anxious out of fear of upsetting her). She would tell me "Put your head up. No one did anything to you" because I was too anxious to make eye contact with her.

My mother cucked my father and abandoned me :lul:

My father neglected me, didn't do anything when I was getting bullied in middle school and passively let me become an incel LDARing neet. But he also worked his ass off to give me a roof and food. I hate him but at the same time I can't totally hate him because my mother made his life hell and because he sacrificed himself for me. Too bad he had no idea how to raise a child. :fuk:

yes cause they are poor

I resent them like a teenager. I despise the fact that I still live with them and theyre still in my business

Father died early and my mom is kinda ok, she's like the only person who has been there for me no matter what but sometimes I can't stand some of her bullshit

I just hope my family would take off their bias goggles and tell me I'm ugly for once instead of trying to gaslight me every chance they get

thumbs-up-approve.gif

No, I love my parents

[UWSL][UWSL]I hate my brother and uncle. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

My dad hates me no matter what i achieve in life. Mom is like good marks-like, bad marks-dont like

[UWSL]I hate my father because he abused me. My mom is okay, we have our differences, but overall she's okay. [/UWSL]

Yes because they are retarded npc goy cattle

Yes of course I do my mother's mid life crisis has made her think she's a milf so she dresses half her age and embarrasses anyone who associates by being a complete whore. She's been like this ever since my dad divorced her disappeared and left me with her. She's among the biggest burdens in my life, only second to my inceldom.

No I love them. I used to be pissed that they circumcucked me. Being mutilated is something that truly brings me pain. But I've forgiven them

If so why?

Yeah I do especially my mom. Imma shove all my mom’s ashes up my ass when she dies:smonk:
No I love them. I used to be pissed that they circumcucked me. Being mutilated is something that truly brings me pain. But I've forgiven them
Nah fuck that I will never forgive my parents for doing that to me

Last edited:
my dad is an asshole and he hates me, so I hate him, he used to treat me like shit for all my life; my mom is ok

Yes. My dad is a retarded drunk loser who did nothing for me waging for as little as 566$ until 2007 when he retired because of cerebral attack because he was too drunk - piece of shit trash.And my mom is the most anti-social shy akward woman you'lll ever meet, i told her she should have stayed and died in that village she was born in (i'm from romania so that village is even more of a shithole then cities).So my parents failed me big time i never had a chance :blackpill:

well they were always nice to me, but i still hate them because both of them are short and unattractive. basicly reason of my suffering. also they somehow managed to reproduce tiktok girl after few years of my birth

No i love my parents

Yes because they hate me because I was supposed to be a girl.

Me too, I’ve always pictured either pissing on it, or ashing a joint on it. She screwed over my dad, who was a mostly good guy, all so she could get money, sympathy points, and ended up re-marrying some half sand nigger

my dad yes

my mom not really she is just kind of oblivious. i tell her about thoughts im having and she will just shake them off like a joke

Hate them with all my heart, even if they were good to me I still wish I was never born and have to endure a life of not worth living

Its complicated, my mom loved me the most in the world but her overprotectiveness turned me into a freak, my father destroyed my life and my mind throughout teen and early twenties but he tries really hard in the last 10 years.

No I don't. I would just like to move out though because I'm a grown man.

I have abusive parents and they ruined my entire childhood and consequently my mental health. I know I should hate them for it but I just can't do it. They are still my parents in the end. :fuk:

yeah i hate em, fuck em

I hate my fucking father NGL:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. He was a player:chad::chad: and cheated on my mother with another woman, then cheated again on that same woman and remarried. He was with 3 different woman:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: his whole life despite being a fucking manlet (5'7") and had children with them:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:.