Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you hate your country.

Do you hate your country

• Yes it's a kiked hellscape

Votes: 45 80.4%
  • No it's actually kind of based

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 5 8.9%

• Total voters
TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
Just curious as to which users hate the country they live in mine is one of the gayest on earth so wish somewhere else would invade and do genocide or just use nukes tbh (if you ask yourself what if Portland would be like if it was a nation now you understand Canada) all the good of America removed all the bad left in.

I hate canada for how cucked it is, but I still believe cucks and immigrants will turn the place into an indian religious califate within 50 years

Just curious as to which users hate the country they live in mine is one of the gayest on earth so wish somewhere else would invade and do genocide or just use nukes tbh (if you ask yourself what if Portland would be like if it was a nation now you understand Canada) all the good of America removed all the bad left in.
I love Germany. But not the society.
Germany is a wonderful place for good living.

I want to live in USA or Canada later when I get older.
New York City or Toronto. People there are not so serious & strict. Women dont have huge preferences.

Incels in USA would't be Incels in Europe. Fakecels

Last edited:
I hate canada for how cucked it is, but I still believe cucks and immigrants will turn the place into an indian religious califate within 50 years
Sadly it's hindus or sikhs and not muslims Uk got luckier in that regard.

I want to live in USA later when I get older.
New York City or Toronto. People there are not so serious & strict. Women dont have huge preferences.

Brainlet tier post for saying Toronto why'd you want to go to one of the most feminist shitholes on earth its full of sjws, fag flags on every corner and the rent prices are horrible (thankfully I left that hellscape) I'd say there are few places on the continent much worse than Toronto.

America is the greatest nation to ever exist we will rise again

Yes. I hate this place. But there really aren't too many other alternatives tbh

I hate this whole world

ofc

being a patriot is cucked af

Lol hw does it make any sense?
People there are not so serious & strict
I get that in America there's no the same amount of autism as in Europe
Women dont have huge preferences.
But this is delusional
Lol troll account
America is the greatest nation to ever exist we will rise again
you gotta be kidding, it's a joke and it will never rise from its poop
But there really aren't too many other alternatives tbh
honestly this world is a globalized woke paradise, if you aren't a chad, foid or a fag then you would be facing insurmountable struggles, disdain from others whilst that being just the better side of things (and it gets increasingly worse if you are uglier)
being a patriot is cucked af
high iQ ngl

Yes, pajeetland is full of its own kikes called as gujratis (gujjews)

That might work in your favor if you convert, you could marry a muslim stacy and you could marry up to four in islam sounds like a no brainer to me.

We have legal whores in Germany, which automatically makes it better than many other places. But it’s still a cucked nation and about to turn into a shithole.

I fucking despise my shithole country

Ofc

South Korea should be nuked by KJU

Yes it's a kiked hellscape​

Only Incelistan is worth my respect

Of course I hate my country. My people were the first ones to reject me, so they get the most of my hatred.

no because I'm not a lefty

Yes, it's a feminist hellscape, probably the most gynocentric first world country by a long shot

Its bad but could be worse

I live in Germany and yes, I hate it. We are starting to have all that feminist and gay shit over here as well, plus we are pretty much under occupation from muslims. Fucking disgusting. Berlin is like the center of maximal depravity, but the other cities are not much better.

Yes I hate Canada because free speech is dying and too many white people and Muslims are stealing jobs.

Yes I hate Canada because free speech is dying and too many white people and Muslims are stealing jobs.
I hate the Hindu and sikhs especially the latter almost rather Muslims at least they would harass toilets and make their lives more difficult which besides being bad for toilets which would buy me a lot of breathing room as I'd simply larp as one to keep the toilets away if it was like the UK or Sweden while simultaneously making their lives more miserable by giving them a harder time for showing their hair.

I hate the Hindu and sikhs especially the latter almost rather Muslims at least they would harass toilets and make their lives more difficult which besides being bad for toilets which would buy me a lot of breathing room as I'd simply larp as one to keep the toilets away if it was like the UK or Sweden while simultaneously making their lives more miserable by giving them a harder time for showing their hair.
I’m Hindu and we Hindus are good people and God’s chosen people. I hate white people and I hate Muslims. All Muslims and white people need to be eradicated and exterminated.

German foids are like Hitler when it comes to unattractive men.

England

Ruled by badly abused private school retards and that other group of psychotic people we aren't allowed to mention without being gulaged.
The women are disgusting.

England

Ruled by badly abused private school retards and that other group of psychotic people we aren't allowed to mention without being gulaged.
The women are disgusting.

+ 1

English women have become even worse than your average foid in Arizona.

kinda indifferent doesnt relly sucks where i live but not really great either. there are definitly a lot worse places in the world to live than i do, but yeah i guess its all fine.............