Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you hate your birthday's

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
For me, they are the most depressing days I have. It's a combination of everything. From being reminded I'm getting older and uglier. to being reminded I've never spent any birthday that wasn't just my family. That I've never gotten a happy birthday from anybody outside of my family. To being reminded that I've been living for this long and today was the day I was forced to live with shit genes against my will.

But, then I remember I haven't killed myself yet for yet another year so I have to give myself some credit for being mentally strong there.

But otherwise I hate my birthdays. The breaking point was trying to "network" in school and wishing everyone happy birthday and all that, only to have mine arrive and not a single person of the dozens I wished one returned the favor. I was sitting by my phone for hours waiting for a single one that never came, then I just felt pathetic and stupid, just deleted all my contacts and just embraced not even trying to socialize anymore.

yea birthdays are suifuel i remember i skipped skeew on my 14th or 15th one , didnt get out on my bus stop did a full circle around the city, ate the whole box of chocolates by myself on the ride, and got out from the bus stop i originally got on :cryfeels:
then i had brutal diarhea from chocolate overdose during my sleep :feelsrope:

i hate it alot it reminds me of the day where all the pain and sorrow started
birthdays are only for chads and foids

yea birthdays are suifuel i remember i skipped skeew on my 14th or 15th one , didnt get out on my bus stop did a full circle around the city, ate the whole box of chocolates by myself on the ride, and got out from the bus stop i originally got on :cryfeels:
then i had brutal diarhea from chocolate overdose during my sleep :feelsrope:
Too brutal.

Yes, why would i celebrate the failure of a life that i have, it only remind me that it's another year down the drain.

Genuine sufifuel, fucking terrible. Just a wonderful reminder that I should've been culled.

I hate my birthdays. I despise it, just the thought that it's coming up fills me with dread and depression. It's just a normal day of more isolation for me but the fact that my parents buy me a cake and sing happy birthday to me just makes me so sad that I always end up crying alone later. I wish they'd just ignore it.

I never really celebrate it. But I do invite over my friends for dinner and they do the same. It's a little tradition.

It's just another man-made day, i don't celebrate, i don't want presents, i just want a normal life. It sucks to get older though.

It’s a bittersweet moment. It’s suifuel knowing that I have lived another year in this shitty world but atleast I get gifts from family.

I go on facebook on my birthday to delete all the virgin jokes. Total suicidefuel.

For me, they are the most depressing days I have. It's a combination of everything. From being reminded I'm getting older and uglier. to being reminded I've never spent any birthday that wasn't just my family. That I've never gotten a happy birthday from anybody outside of my family. To being reminded that I've been living for this long and today was the day I was forced to live with shit genes against my will.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I'll know this feeling in 6 days.
But I do invite over my friends for dinner and they do the same. It's a little tradition.
Mogs me. I have to pay someone to eat with me

Awkward and sad day tbh

I don't care about birthdays tbh.

My 30th birthday will be my most miserable ever, unless those wizard powers are actual truth :feelsmage: