Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy do you hate women

• Thread starter 12 Years a Rotter
  • Start date
12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
i don't hate them much anymore tbh. i still think i am the superior gender, though.

I just want them to not find me repulsive and have sex with me.

Last edited:
Yes, I will forever

No I love women

I dont hate them like some people here, I mean Im attracted to them so how can I hate them.

But I still dislike most foids I see, just not deep rooted hatred or something

no but I don't see them the same way anymore and maybe I hate them a little

hating women is like hating animals-- having said that I hate pampered dogs in the same way I hate women

Nah, i just hate bad people, no matter what their gender is

I dont hate them like some people here, I mean Im attracted to them so how can I hate them.

But I still dislike most foids I see, just not deep rooted hatred or something
You can be sexually attracted to them and still hate their personalitehheeehee

Yes I hate women, but I consider myself to be inferior to women because they already practically won in life.

Usually when I'm going about my day, I don't usually care for them as I'm too much into my own world.

i don't hate them much anymore tbh. i still think i am the superior gender, though.
no, no i do not. love is what i am willing to give to one as much as they give me. but foids have deemed that i am not worthy of their love.

I hate women but i love girls

Yes I hate women, but I consider myself to be inferior to women because they already practically won in life.

Usually when I'm going about my day, I don't usually care for them as I'm too much into my own world.

hating women is like hating animals-- having said that I hate pampered dogs in the same way I hate women
did you just compare women to animals? wow... just WOW

I wanna rape women
never understood the obsession you incels have with rape. i want a gf, not a animalistic quicky sex forced on her

i brainwash myself into thinking i have a looksmatch out there that likes me and makes me not want to hate women

Dislike Is the right Word.

I will always hate them, even if I ascend.

I find it extremely hard to find women around my age who are genuinely likeable, in terms of personality. Not that I hate women, but I'm just going to leave it at that.

I hate their actions but not them

i love women so much that i hate them, they treatme right if i talk to them but they will never marry me and if they do its probably just betabuxx, they can love me but just as a friend and i can love them only as a partner

love from kazakhstan :feelzez:

I accepted that this world is cursed and shitty, together with everything in it including the people. When you see things from this perspective for long enough, you stop caring so much about some specific factor that would otherwise make you hateful, frustrated, etc.

I hate feminists, and I hope that one day, we can get an incel president who will go DEATH CON 1 on them

I'm indifferent towards them, I don't really hate them just dislikes woman or humanity in general

I hate them but i don't technically hate THEM. I hate soyciety allows them to have human rights. They should just be pets.
What's next? Dogs having right to vote?
That's dumb and i hate THIS.

I never hated women as a whole. I only hate those (male and female) who wronged me.

Not generally, no. I only hate people who have gone out of their way to bully and gaslight me. Chads and soys are just as capable of that.

Last edited: