Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment do you hate (((them)))

pic one

• yes, (((they))) are destroying the west

Votes: 35 64.8%
  • it's just a joke bro

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • (((they))) are inocent, stop nazy reeeeeeeee

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • no

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • (((they))) aren't destroying the west but (((they))) are helping it

• (((they))) aren't doing anything (((they))) are just cucks

• Total voters
GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
i'm curious about this topic

Of course I hate them.

I dont know shit about them

Jfl at altright-cels blaming (((them))) instead of not allowing their own constitution to be exploited by undeserving populations. Mainly foids.

Jfl at altright-cels blaming (((them))) instead of not allowing their own constitution to be exploited by undeserving populations. Mainly foids.
high iq, democracy is a horrible idea

(((They))) are clearly a problem but I don't hate groups of people, rather I don't blame all of them for the crimes of a minority and I don't blame them for pursuing their own interests, I blame the weakness of my own elites for allowing it to get to this situation.

I support them if result is destroyed world

My lebanese descent makes them my natural enemies.

(((They))) are clearly a problem but I don't hate groups of people, rather I don't blame all of them for the crimes of a minority and I don't blame them for pursuing their own interests, I blame the weakness of my own elites for allowing it to get to this situation.
high iq, don't see why some ramdom jewish barber should be murdered because of a elite of greddy bankers

It seems that it can't go on much longer. It's too short term in it's mindset and incentives.
the founding fathers of USA knew democracy was bs, and said it was a bad idea, that's why they created a republic, shame it devolved into democracy
Yes, (((they))) was the ones who invented hypergamy
low iq, hypergamy is a natural instinct

(((they))) hate us

Look at those poll numbers..

The (((Media))) is responsible for not only amplifying feminism but forging it from the ground up. The entire circus of equality is (((thier))) creation.

All the Jewcels out there, it was the upper regiments of your own people that subjected you to the place you find yourself now.

we wouldnt we here now if it wasnt for them

The people destroying the west aren't 100% (((them))) but (((they))) are disproportionately represented among those people.

I don't believe in "the Jews did it" conspiracy theories tbhngl.

The (((Media))) is responsible for not only amplifying feminism but forging it from the ground up. The entire circus of equality is (((thier))) creation.

you are a faggot if youdont hate them

Why tho? Why Judaism more than any other religion?
The Jews have a substantial amount of influence on society. Look at who controls Hollywood and the media.

Gas the kikes tbh

Yes kill (((them))) all

Anyone that doubts the first option check this out

That's the same argument feminists use to say there's a patriarchy tho...

The thing is, the “patriarchy” is really just biology and the natural state of humanity. Jews are using their disproportionate influence over the media and other institutions to push “progressive” policies that subvert their host nation in favor of internationalism. Why? Because Jews are an inherently internationalist people outside of Israel. Seeing Jewish rule over the same media that hates us is not the same as seeing a successful man and screaming patriarchy. Don’t muddy the waters.

The thing is, the “patriarchy” is really just biology and the natural state of humanity. Jews are using their disproportionate influence over the media and other institutions to push “progressive” policies that subvert their host nation in favor of internationalism. Why? Because Jews are an inherently internationalist people outside of Israel. Seeing Jewish rule over the same media that hates us is not the same as seeing a successful man and screaming patriarchy. Don’t muddy the waters.
jews=cucks

Stop being a bad goy everyone