Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you hate short or tall women more?

Kakarot

Kakarot

Officer
★★★
Both hate manlets. Thing is it's more reasonable for tall women to hate us. On the other side it's one of the worst feelings being heightmogged by a foid. So I can't decide which one I despise more.

Short whores because they create incels

I hate short sluts more.

My experience is the short ones are more beligerent towards short males. Tall ones can be cunts too but most seem to have low self esteem or have just given up looking for tallfags so they become slightly more tolerable.

Both. Short ones because they make short men. Tall ones cause of the height mog.

Thing is it's more reasonable for tall women to hate us.

Not really, it's actually fucked up to have disdain for someone because of an arbitrary trait.

I love and respect all women.

Tall white foids have to be the worst.

Short for sure. Reason being is that even though they are short they still demand men over 6’. A tall woman like 5’10+ I understand why she would want a tall man.

If life were fair tall girls would date fat guys (and short) because both have a single attribute setting them back.

But tall girls don't see the obvious hypocrisy of excluding fat men (and short). They both have the same problem. Abnormal bodysize.

Last edited:
I hate tall foids more. For short women it's likely they see all men who are a healthy degree taller than them as valid men, it's merely that they have the choice to pick the tallest of the litter. For tall women, the short men don't even compute. We are non-existent entities to them. They technically should be a bit more open-minded, with their narrower options, but they would rather be cat-ladies than be seen with a shortie.

If life were fair tall girls would date fat guys (and short) because both have a single attribute setting them back.

But tall girls don't see the obvious hypocrisy of excluding fat men (and short). They both have the same problem. Abnormal bodysize.
What a load of bullshit. I agree that tall females should date short men, but no thin person should be forced to date a fattie. So according to you, manlets should settle for landwhales? JFL.

Short, because they my heightmatch

Womanlets, because they have no regard for the genetic quality of their male offspring

I have a fetish for taller foids, so I cannot hate them. I hate the short ones, because even if she 5 I'm (5'6) still to short for her.

What a load of bullshit. I agree that tall females should date short men, but no thin person should be forced to date a fattie. So according to you, manlets should settle for landwhales? JFL.

They can and do all the time.

Hypocrite volcel.

Lose some weight first before calling me a volcel, fattie.
I'm fat yes, but I'm also more athletic than 95 percent of people. So whatever.

You are just as prejudiced as the people you hate.

I hate them equally

I'm fat yes, but I'm also more athletic than 95 percent of people. So whatever.

You are just as prejudiced as the people you hate.
I'm all for "body-positive" about thing that are not under our control: Height, scars, deformity and such. But fat is a matter of calories in - calories out, and it's under our control. I hate obese people because their inconsideration of others. Did you sit near a 250 lb foid on the way from Moscow to LA? I do.

I'm all for "body-positive" about thing that are not under our control: Height, scars, deformity and such. But fat is a matter of calories in - calories out, and it's under our control. I hate obese people because their inconsideration of others. Did you sit near a 250 lb foid on the way from Moscow to LA? I do.

You do realize that isn't true? That's been the mantra for 40 years and all we've gotten is fatter.

Genetics haven't changed.

By why all the sudden has our willpower changed?

People accept that argument so easily. Somehow in the last 40 years our the willpower went out the window?

If being fat were a legitimate choice, who on Earth would choose it? It's silly to think all fat people all suddenly decided to eat themselves to death.

Your falling for the same bias people use against ugly people.

Every tall woman I have encountered is a complete fucking bitch, ngl
(I define “tall woman” as my height or taller)

Tbh, short women are relatively nice but it’s likely because they fear and/or distrust me.

Tall women have the psychological baggage of thinking they *should* be considered hot because runway models are all tall. Short women at least know there are women with higher ranked looks than them, since shorties are never models, whereas tall women are delusional and then think their inflated face self-rating plus height means they're at most one or two points below the most beautiful women on the planet.

You do realize that isn't true? That's been the mantra for 40 years and all we've gotten is fatter.

Genetics haven't changed.

By why all the sudden has our willpower changed?

People accept that argument so easily. Somehow in the last 40 years our the willpower went out the window?

If being fat were a legitimate choice, who on Earth would choose it? It's silly to think all fat people all suddenly decided to eat themselves to death.

Your falling for the same bias people use against ugly people.
People will chose to eat tasty things and not to exercise, and accept the consequences. They prefer to fill satisfied and not fit. Fatness is not coming from the air, people prefer to eat tasty carbs that make them happy and not boring veggies.

I hate both equally, but girafoids at least have a reason to go for tall chads since they are tall themselves

I hate more the tall ones because some of the tall females I meet in my life treated me worse than the short ones.

I hate fat foids more because they can control their situation but instead choose body positivity so they dont have to put in effort

Short women are whores and prostitutes deserving of hell.

Unironically, short women have the highest height/size standards.