Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you hate or sympathize with beta males?

Do you hate or sympathize with beta males?

• Hate

• Somewhere between the two

• Sympathize

Results are only viewable after voting.
VisVoi

VisVoi

Pronounced "Vee Vwah"
-
On the one hand, they are the ones who enable the shitty behaviour of females.

On the other hand, they could easily be seen as victims of an oppressive system that has brainwashed them from birth into believing that they must not only provide for a woman, but must also never hold her to account for her actions.

Hate them because I used to be them. Sympathize because I hope on some level they can be saved if given the right information.

Most of them are bluepilled as fuck or nu-male normies so I hate most of them.

I feel somewhere between.
Everyone always calls them cucks etc. , but truth is some just dont know any better. Its litteraly what they got told by their parents and they grew up with it.

Hate them with a passion. They should all be hanged for giving women too much value and ruining the sexual marketplace.

betamales are worse than women. they give them all their power.

They're a huge part of the problem with modern women

These betacucks are literally the cause of inceldom. Death to all betacuckbucks

Are you kidding me lol, There are a ton of people on this forum who would qualify as a "beta male". It's a meaningless term used to refer ugly or balding or short men.

Even if Chad was a Hikkikomori weeab, he could never be beta because of his Superior genetics giving him a commanding prescence everywhere he goes. Notice how there's no good looking "beta males".

WE are beta males, if someone is incapable of performing the most basic and focal task in existence, that’s pretty fucking beta. Funny how this entire forum copes by thinking IT are the betas when it’s actually vice versa. So deluded.

WE are beta males, if someone is incapable of performing the most basic and focal task in existence, that’s pretty fucking beta. Funny how this entire forum copes by thinking IT are the betas when it’s actually vice versa. So deluded.

We are the omegas. :feelsbadman:

If youre not Chad youre a Beta. Alpha means to be a leader, Incels lead in nothing.

They're a huge part of the problem with modern women
In the question it said betamales, not cucks or bluepillers. I like blackpilled beta males and alpha males, or those who are at least redpilled, but I hate bluepill betamales if they're unwilling to change their mind.

On the one hand, they are the ones who enable the shitty behaviour of females.

On the other hand, they could easily be seen as victims of an oppressive system that has brainwashed them from birth into believing that they must not only provide for a woman, but must also never hold her to account for her actions.

I define a beta male as a man women don't find attractive. Sure, probably a more naturalistic definition, but in anthropomorphic terms, a "beta" is lower on the social pecking order.
If youre not Chad youre a Beta. Alpha means to be a leader, Incels lead in nothing.
Agreed

I am an omega.

No. They'd throw me under a bus if it meant they could get laid

I grew up in a Christian household but I questioned it then saw through it. There’s never any questioning about how things are with most betas, they blindly accept the status quo. No sympathy because while they’re disliked by women as well, they can act just as nasty as them towards us. I accept that they have a different view of the world but to attack us just for being alive? One can only hope they experience inceldom as we do.

Cucks deserve the rope
I'm what "the incels" would call a "chad"...
giphy.gif

Always hang a traitor before an enemy.

Not to say they aren’t beta cucks, because they totally are.

hate. i fucking hate numales. they are the beta orbiters, cucks, white knights you name it. they put foids on a pedestal and empower them. for that alone they deserve suffering.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back