Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you hate niggers?

Do you hate niggers?

• Yes

Votes: 25 30.5%
  • No

Votes: 57 69.5%

• Total voters
Most have been pretty nice to me, unlike their white female counterparts.

When I was in Alabama/Ms niggers were the only dudes who didn't treat me bad. I'm white but other whites thought I was a basically a nigger because I was slavic so they excluded me from their ranks.

No , I hate whites they spread the degeneracy of feminism throughout the third world , bomb countries , loot countries and spread cuckoldery. It's whitie who has given the world to the shedevil and she has rewarded them by destroying their civilization truly a befitting end.

Well, yes . I hate everyone so it is incorrect to say "I don't hate them". But I do also hate all people in a racial level except for my people which I hate not due to being of the same race but genuinely hate them as people, I've come to the conclusion that self hating due to your own race is cucked. (just look at white people). So yes .

And jfl if I'm gonna call myself a misanthrope then hate racists. That's like those retards who call themselves libertarian then preach about how bad capitalism is.

Last edited:
No , I hate whites they spread the degeneracy of feminism throughout the third world , bomb countries , loot countries and spread cuckoldery. It's whitie who has given the world to the shedevil and she has rewarded them by destroying their civilization truly a befitting end.
oy vey goyim.

Maybe. Maybe not.

When I was in Alabama/Ms niggers were the only dudes who didn't treat me bad. I'm white but other whites thought I was a basically a nigger because I was slavic so they excluded me from their ranks.
I dont even think southern hicks would know what a slav is

Do you hate niggers?

You're mad that white girls prefer Tyrone over you. So you cope that if only Tyrone wasn't around, there'd be a Stacy for you. But you still would be incel

Most of the ones in America are miserable and in poor physical condition so I can't hate them.

I voted yes for the keks but i actually don't hate them tbh ( to be honest )

Well, yes . I hate everyone so it is incorrect to say "I don't hate them". But I do also hate all people in a racial level except for my people which I hate not due to being of the same race but genuinely hate them as people, I've come to the conclusion that self hating due to your own race is cucked. (just look at white people). So yes .

And jfl if I'm gonna call myself a misanthrope then hate racists. That's like those retards who call themselves libertarian then preach about how bad capitalism is.
Nothing wrong with hating your own race if your race has an objectively shitty/unsavory culture and mindset

No, inceldom has given me a sense of solidarity with blackcels.

Like a good 90%,but some are pretty alright.
Being a nigger is much like being a sound effect designer in anime.
If you're not noticably a nigger,it means you're alright