Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you hate homosexuals?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36341
  • Start date
Deleted member 36341

Deleted member 36341

Banned
-
I feel like many people on this site do for some reason. IMO I don't really care when men fuck other men. What I do find repulsive is trannies though. I always did and always will. It's like when I see a spider. I just have a natural instinct to kill it (in Mario Kart)

no i dont hate you

I have nothing against faggots.

Don't care, I'm so ugly they wouldn't dare come near me with their dicks to offend me or anything, I'm fully in the clear.

They're degenerates, but IDGAF about them. Just don't preach your crap here with full blown faggot hypotheticals like "would you suck a dick if it meant you got to ascend with your oneitis" or some other faggotry.

Wish I was a homosexual tbh

I want all of them on an island surrounded by the Taliban: we have to keep our gays safe.;)

You shouldn't hate anybody, their degenerate parades just have to be banned, and the states worldwide have to educate their citizens that it's unnatural and degenerate. Without the (((mass propaganda))) of homosexuality the number of gay people will drastically lower cuz a lot of them aren't true homosexuals. Btw IT will pick only comments like "kill all fags" but not such like mine kek

Last edited:
Yes I do hate you

no, i have homosexual friends like @incelerated, @GripMaxxing, and @curryfool

:owo:

Depends. If they bother me: Yes. I find their sex acts disgusting like any heterosexual male - and they probably reciprocate these feelings for my kind of sexuality. And they are often simps for women and try to piss off other men (particularly those rejected by women). And the parades/entire talks in school are annoying.

I hate them as much as I hate anyone else

Yeah all of them

it's not hatred, it's disgust and aversion.

Last edited:
they should be gassed

Jews love them and i hate jews so i hate faggots too

I feel like many people on this site do for some reason. IMO I don't really care when men fuck other men. What I do find repulsive is trannies though. I always did and always will. It's like when I see a spider. I just have a natural instinct to kill it (in Mario Kart)
Got nothing against them as long as they stay 100 ft away from my butt crack

no,I don't hate @Uggo Mongo

Got nothing against them as long as they stay 100 ft away from my butt crack

Last edited:
What trannies are in mario kart? LOL

Don't care about them, indifferent.

I hate normies
You know me,I don’t like anyone

I don't hate trannies, I just don't understand them, why would you swap from female to man? That is like going from easy mode to lunatic mode willingly.

I love to imagine the look on their faces when they realise men aren't privileged after all... Guess what now you are stuck as a man haha.