Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious do you hate foids in fiction?

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
i dont because game developers or other fictional writers design them after their false, bluepilled notions of what foids are like. they are usually engaged with loyal wives because they are money/statusmaxxed so they base the foids off of that model that their significant other has given them. they also think foids are dependant, sympathetic, smart etc due to feminism in the media and so some foids in fiction carry those attributes.

tl;dr foids in fiction are based of false ideas of what foids actually are IRL and thus are pretty much a completely different entity on the paper or screen or whatever as opposed to real life where they are cold hearted and selfish.

Yes, but my reason is because they are always badly written. I wouldn't hate them if they had some good writing behind them.

Yes, usually they are annoying. I hate basically all female leads, which is why its tough for me stomach anything hollywood produces these days.

Nothing will beat something like Clint Eastwood in High Plains Drifter.

If I see a foid in a video game, I either ignore them or try to slay them. I refuse to play as one, especially in games like Skyrim.