Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Do you hate fat """""people"""""?

title

• Total voters
belowhumanity

belowhumanity

Officer
★★
I am curious to see the opinions on fat people from my fellow incels. In my opinion they are an insult to life itself and i hate how they get to live better lives than ugly/autistic people.

Last edited:
for what reason? couldnt give less of a shit if they're fat, doesnt affect me

dey r fakecels but ey don hate em
dont you think it is annoying how someone can be a fat fucking abomination of a human being and still lead a normal life with sex and a normie friend group? that is enough to hate them imo

for what reason? couldnt give less of a shit if they're fat, doesnt affect me
dont you think it is annoying how someone can be a fat fucking abomination of a human being and still lead a normal life with sex and a normie friend group? that is enough to hate them imo
they get to live normie lives because they are kept around as pets and get the scraps... they are infinitely worse than autistic/ugly people yet get to live such better lives and it fucking pisses me off

i only hate fat foids. they are more mentally ill than the average foid, same with short foids.

I'm a fat autistic manlet
i don't understand your pov :feelsmage:

i only hate the p*ople who are against "fat shaming"
being fat is unhealthy and should not be encouraged
this even being a thing makes me wonder if most normies have double digit IQ
clown world :dab:

Do I hate fat incels? Depends. Some have genuine reasons for not giving a shit about weight. Do I hate fat normies? Absolutely. Fucking so many normies whine about their weight and how hard it is to eat less. Literally that's all it takes to lose weight is stop shoveling food in your mouth like you're an Auschwitz survivor. Wahmen don't like me because I'm fat. Well lose some weight you lazy POS.

I hate the soycucks and fatfucks who push the narrative that being fat is "normal" and should be "accepted" instead of being treated as a medical issue.

Saying this as a fat bastard myself. (inb4 fakecel -- i'm a 5'4 SEA ricenigger with an ugly face and low T, it's over for me even if i gymmaxx)

I mean I am one but I guess could see why someone would hate fat people.

They physically get in my way sometimes because they’re so huge so fuck them