Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you hate Chad?

Lobo

Lobo

Fallen Angel
★★
Not envy, HATE. As in, if you could get away with it you would kill Chads. Whereas envy is when you simply just wish you could have what they do.

Personally, I don't hate them. I'm just aware of how lucky they were and that it's not my fault or theirs that I wasn't. At least that's the case when they seem to be nice people regardless of their looks.

No. I would not, Officer.

Not envy, HATE. As in, if you could get away with it you would kill Chads. Whereas envy is when you simply just wish you could have what they do.

Personally, I don't hate them. I'm just aware of how lucky they were and that it's not my fault or theirs that I wasn't. At least that's the case when they seem to be nice people regardless of their looks.
No I don't. I have no idea how I would act if I were a Chad.
I may have acted exactly like they do.
This doesn't make their behaviour right, but it makes me a hypocrite to pass judgement to them.

I don't hate them. I'm just aware of how lucky they were and that it's not my fault or theirs that I wasn't.
I hate them for hogging all the bitches. They should just pick one foid and stick with her, not fuck all our looksmatches like greedy faggots.

How can i hate poor mice elf

I respectfully acknowledge any kind of positive/good traits people possess. Strength, intelligence, virtue, beauty, etc.

No, I hate normies more.

Chads usually don't bully and don't engage in psycho-social games like those fucking normies do.

Chads keep to themselves and live in their own world. I hate normies and toilets more.
Cope GrAYcel

Arrogant ones who talk with superiority about their achievements and ignore their luck while telling me to do XYZ, yeah. i detest them

They're one of our enemies alongside foids, so yes.

I'm not a cuck nor gay that will bend the knee for Chads.

Those that like Chad are probably fakecels themselves and or have Chad friends.

If there's any fellow ogres here we should team up, beat up the Chads, and take their women by force (in a video game).

No but I do indeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed hate women

Yes I do, I wanna kill chad rape his family and tie his kids up and use them for target practice

No I don't. I have no idea how I would act if I were a Chad.
I may have acted exactly like they do.
This doesn't make their behaviour right, but it makes me a hypocrite to pass judgement to them.
What behavior are you referring to?

I hate them for hogging all the bitches. They should just pick one foid and stick with her, not fuck all our looksmatches like greedy faggots.
I hate them too but it's important to note that we would have done the same had we been chads

They're just using their good luck that's all but still fuck them

I hate them too but it's important to note that we would have done the same had we been chads

They're just using their good luck that's all but still fuck them
How do you know we'd do the same? Also, that isn't an excuse. You can use that reasoning to forgive the illuminati for eating and raping kids, and just say "i'd do the same if I was in the illuminati, so I don't hate them."

How do you know we'd do the same? Also, that isn't an excuse. You can use that reasoning to forgive the illuminati for eating and raping kids, and just say "i'd do the same if I was in the illuminati, so I don't hate them."
I didn't say I don't hate them. It just gives you a reasoning as to why they're doing it

I hate chad as well, but every single member on this website, including myself would trade places with chad if they had the chance to do so.

They're one of our enemies alongside foids, so yes.

Based :yes:
All the Chads should be castrated, pumped full of estrogen, dressed up in a dress, and given to the sodomites to torment.

not a lot but i have some hate for them

I didn't say I don't hate them. It just gives you a reasoning as to why they're doing it
I don't care about their reasoning, all I care about is stopping their degeneracy.

I hate chad as well, but every single member on this website, including myself would trade places with chad if they had the chance to do so.
We would also trade places with the evil illuminati, so that doesn't excuse their degenerate behavior.

Based, these are the responses I like to see. Not the cucked ones that make excuses for chads.

No, I hate normies more.

Chads usually don't bully and don't engage in psycho-social games like those fucking normies do.

Chads keep to themselves and live in their own world. I hate normies and toilets more.

I can't hate somebody for winning the genetic lottery, they just got lucky and I did not.

Arrogant ones who talk with superiority about their achievements and ignore their luck while telling me to do XYZ, yeah. i detest them

I wouldnt kill my grandfather

I hate attractive people so yes

:feelsjuice:

i never interact enough with chad enough to hate them, I do envy them though.

over