Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you hate all women...If so Why?

I hate all humans, that includes all women

Screenshot 20200423 132040 Chrome

Why?? REALLLLYYY :lul: :lul: :lul: they are full evilness
Surely there's a level of hypocrisy for hating lookism and hating someone for their gender something beyond their control.
Oh and almost forgot inb4 all the cucked comments.
u join in incel.co to be a whiteknight cuck pathetic

Last edited:
It's them who started to hate us first, we are merely resisting against their hate
No matter if we hate them or not, but surely they hate us,

they don't want to see ugly people living in their same world, if they had the chance of not going in prison they will throw acid in our face just for saturday night fun with their chad and female friends.

Op has never met a foid irl or spoke to any online.

I always remember the face of someone who has been nice to me, and I remember two woman being nice to me in the past, so naturally I don't hate all of them, but, even tho I don't know every single one of them, given the ones that I know, I'm willing to bet I probably dislike most. This is not exclusive to women btw, I also dislike most men, based on the same thing.

Yes

Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 13, Bluepillers: 35)
2 LEFTS AND A RIGHT, YOU'LL FIND THE DOOR BACK TO REDD*T IN THERE REEEEEEEEEEEE

Surely there's a level of hypocrisy for hating lookism and hating someone for their gender something beyond their control.
Oh and almost forgot inb4 all the cucked comments.
None, all women are the same at heart

Hating women is like hating a dog after you got bit, for me i don't really see the point.

Women are what they are because it's their nature, there's no point getting worked up about it. What i hate is the society who put us at the mercy of those irrational creatures. The behavior of women is the result of their nature but society is man made so you can most definitely resent that.

Hating women is like hating a dog after you got bit, for me i don't really see the point.

Women are what they are because it's their nature, there's no point getting worked up about it. What i hate is the society who put us at the mercy of those irrational creatures. The behavior of women is the result of their nature but society is man made so you can most definitely resent that.
Ahh so women get the excuse of it being in their nature.

So sick of cucks trying to absolve women of any responsibility lmfao

Ahh so women get the excuse of it being in their nature.

So sick of cucks trying to absolve women of any responsibility lmfao

It explains why women in traditional societies were simply told how to behave. If you have a wild animal in your house what's the point at getting worked up about its behavior? You just tame it and call it a day. That's how past societies dealt with women.

We should treat them as they should be. Inferior. It was like this in the ancient times and it should be now too. They are literal parasites that only exist for procreation.

All women have rejected me, all women have treated me like an inferior piece of shit, all women are virue signalling cunts

^I like that take
All women have rejected me, all women have treated me like an inferior piece of shit, all women are virue signalling cunts
All women you've met
We should treat them as they should be. Inferior. It was like this in the ancient times and it should be now too. They are literal parasites that only exist for procreation.
Do u mean inferior or subservient?

only in the same way i can't stand pitbulls. it's in their nature is to be a terrible burden. it's not a moral failing on their part, because like dogs, they have no morality, only instinct.