Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you hate all women...If so Why?

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
Surely there's a level of hypocrisy for hating lookism and hating someone for their gender something beyond their control.
Oh and almost forgot inb4 all the cucked comments.

They're all braindead and evil. They're mindless parasites.

their hate on ugly people are also something beyond their control btw

also it's not only women who hate you, if/when you got bullied by chads and normies on school they pretty much hate you just because of your looks and other undesired physical traits

Last edited:
If you aren't a 6'3" model with a perfect jawline or a multi-millionaire you're never going to be successful with women.

I only hate foids who look at me with disgust, or gaslight me. The rest I honestly dont have a problem with, I dont expect from any of them to find my ugly ass attractive, I only expect basic respect.

Nah. They’re children. Mental midgets. Simple eugenics robots. You can’t hold them responsible for their actions nor expect logically consistent behavior. I doubt they’re even aware of their chad chasing ways. They probabaly see nothing wrong with consistently chasing tall hot guys while saying looks don’t matter. They think they chase tall hot guys for some extradimensional Muh soulmate tier reason or because they believe these chads have good personalities (personality = looks)

besides, if you were a chad, would you fuck landwhales? Doubt it. Holes have the same SMV as chads. If you had that much primal value, ofc you’d spend it chasing chad and lying to betas about your mating tactics to avoid violent confrontation and keep the betabuxx coming in.

OP just posted cringe bait.

And yes, I hate all of them. Every single foid.

No matter if we hate them or not, but surely they hate us,

they don't want to see ugly people living in their same world, if they had the chance of not going in prison they will throw acid in our face just for saturday night fun with their chad and female friends.

Yes, every single one of them.

Not all women, but most I would say.

It's them who started to hate us first, we are merely resisting against their hate

Nah. They’re children. Mental midgets. Simple eugenics robots. You can’t hold them responsible for their actions nor expect logically consistent behavior. I doubt they’re even aware of their chad chasing ways. They probabaly see nothing wrong with consistently chasing tall hot guys while saying looks don’t matter. They think they chase tall hot guys for some extradimensional Muh soulmate tier reason or because they believe these chads have good personalities (personality = looks)

besides, if you were a chad, would you fuck landwhales? Doubt it. Holes have the same SMV as chads. If you had that much primal value, ofc you’d spend it chasing chad and lying to betas about your mating tactics to avoid violent confrontation and keep the betabuxx coming in.
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: You cant hold kweens responsible for their actions!

No matter if we hate them or not, but surely they hate us,

they don't want to see ugly people living in their same world, if they had the chance of not going in prison they will throw acid in our face just for saturday night fun with their chad and female friends.

because they hate me, inceltears proves that all foids and their cucks hate incels

no matter how much they act like they don't

Yes because of who they are, not what they are. Many of them have shit personalities.

I only hate foids who look at me with disgust, or gaslight me. The rest I honestly dont have a problem with, I dont expect from any of them to find my ugly ass attractive, I only expect basic respect.
^This
OP just posted cringe bait.

And yes, I hate all of them. Every single foid.
Why?

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: You cant hold kweens responsible for their actions!
I’m not saying that just because they have holes we should be ok with everything they do because it’s sexist to criticize.. I’m saying We should treat them like children because they are scarcely different.

and by extension their behavior/actions should always be in check by some man. They are unable to function properly as free agents

Last edited:
Yes, because AWALT
JFL at not hating people who already hate you and always will

Last edited:
Cuck if you dont hate women

Nope. Makes no sense to hate someone for their evolutionary programming. Might as well hate myself for having this ridiculous urge to get my dick wet. I do however hate those who are actively trying to make the life of incels more miserable than it has to be, even in the slightest way. Those cunts on Tinder who deride manlets in their bio for instance.

Surely there's a level of hypocrisy for hating lookism and hating someone for their gender something beyond their control.
Oh and almost forgot inb4 all the cucked comments.
I hate them simply because they will not have sex with me

I only hate degenerates. Unfortunately, 99% of women fall into this category.

Yes. Even my own sister ghosts me

They have had the opportunity to prove to me that they are decent human beings.
This hasn't happened during my whole life
full

100%

Honestly, I dont.
People will exploit whatever they can get. This is not gendered, it is simply a human thing. We need rules to make it fair for people.
Yet, men collectively value well-being of women, and women also collectively value well-being of women.
You see the flaw, right? It is a one way street. Progresses only in one direction, the rest is a matter of time.

There was a poll a while back, "What would you do if you were a stacy" or something similar. Basically most picked, "i would fuck chad"
Cant really hate them if i would do the exact same thing.
The rules, laws and the environment allows them to do whatever they like at the cost of men, and they dont care, after all, why would they?

As a misanthrope I hate them along with the rest of humanity including myself for all of our depressing shortcomings and deficiencies.

yes, i hate them all, anyone that says stacies were nice to them should be banned

I hate all of them because it's in their nature to be dumb, selfish, manipulative, evil whores that don't deserve all the validation they get in all these soycieties.

Yes, because AWALT
JFL at not hating people who already hate you and always will
tbh
"I only hate wahmin who disrespect me, there are kweens out there, there has to be! :soy:" so fucking retarded
All foids want ugly men dead

I must admit IRL which means primarily family all females are friendly to me. None of them had created ever awkward situations regards to my love life/dating.(despite that I was given two times direct statements that I am not good looking - but this was not in front of others.)

I hate female mating nature (which additionally is not called out, not everything they do is "unchangeable nature", a rapist would maybe also argue so) and female insanity and female virginphobia/incelphobia and female hypocrisy and double standards and female lack of self-awareness and female lack of empathy and female lack of loyalty and female hivemind and female worshipping and female greed and female nonromanticism and female materialism and female complaining about everything and muh misogyny and surely many more when I would longer think about and I envy their easy life.
But on an individual level - no.

Last edited:
Why shouldn't I hate genocidal, barbaric hypocrites who want me to suffer, demonize me, and pretend lookism isn't that bad while also looks shaming men and being chad only? Yes, I hate 100% of femasites.

Nah. They’re children. Mental midgets. Simple eugenics robots. You can’t hold them responsible for their actions nor expect logically consistent behavior.

No as long as they claim to be humans, no.

because they are FUCKING RACIST HYPOCRITES

No because that would be very misogynistic and hateful of me! Who hurt you OP? Yikes!

not all of them

only the hypergamous ones (jfl)

their hate on ugly people are also something beyond their control btw

also it's not only women who hate you, if/when you got bullied by chads and normies on school they pretty much hate you just because of your looks and other undesired physical traits