Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you gymcel?

• Thread starter VileGeneticTrash
  • Start date

Do you gymcel?

• Yes (you better have a good reason)

Votes: 37 63.8%
  • No

Votes: 21 36.2%

• Total voters
V

VileGeneticTrash

Officer
★★
I gymcelled from age 17 to 22 and it did nothing. No compliments from women, and certainly no "mires" as autistic deluded gymcels call it. I threw in the towel over a year ago and I am happy to be away from the brutal everythingmog from the gym chads. Seriously, the worst part about lifting was being around all the good looking, big framed chads whose very existence reminds me of my subhumanity.

I used to gymcel, even in my physical prime I couldn't score

its pointless

I'd rather shitpost on the internet

I gymcelled from age 17 to 22 and it did nothing.
Exactly the same. I don't look different and I don't feel different. A real shame I wasted €50 a month for that...

I like it. Good music + torturing yourself, better than watching anime. Don't give a fuck about autistic aspect of following everything perfectlu, but just training hard is enough for me. You must be in good physical shape if you live in Balkan dump. Anywhere a fight can occur and if you're weak, you'll get amogged and cucked.

I am trying to lower body fat to reach sub 15% level

yes i have like top 5-10% body despite genetic fuckupings like manboobs and anterior pelvic tilt and i still cant get a 5/10 to give me any time of the day

I bodyweight gymcel at home, also have some dumbbells. Not a fan of full rotting, I prefer to stay healthy for as long as possible. If I want to die I will just choose the rope or the gun. There's no reason to be a fat. Being a fat is a choice, being ugly or short is not.

Lefterio13 said:
yes i have like top 5-10% body despite genetic fuckupings like manboobs and anterior pelvic tilt and i still cant get a 5/10 to give me any time of the day

i wish i had manboobs to play with, that would make my life more complete.

used to gymcel hardcore but it got boring to me, now i cant get motivated. i live in an area now where i could do lots of outdoor activities if i could get off the internet...

I can't stand being out of shape and ugly. At least this way I can play vidya all day and still feel good about myself.

I gymcelled in highschool, from age 15 to 18. I was the swolest guy in school, bigger even than the guys from the football team. I'll never forget a sportschad from my class complimenting my physique and telling me he wanted to have a body like mine.

I remember femoids sometimes staring at my well defined arms and chest then seeing my hideous face and looking away. Got hit on by some gay guys when in public a few times. Femoids? Never, not even ugly or fat ones.

Gymcelling doesn't work if you're a truly hideous man like me (a truecel).

Lefterio13 said:

damn, i though you went ER buddyboyo

Not anymore. Pointless.

Most of incels gymcel. It dosen't do anything since body is entirely bone structure/genetic.

Frenchy91 said:
Lefterio13 said:

dont have money for gun yet

Until I found drugs, yes. With drugs there is no reason to.

Alex_Bones said:
I gymcelled in highschool, from age 15 to 18. I was the swolest guy in school, bigger even than the guys from the football team. I'll never forget a sportschad from my class complimenting my physique and telling me he wanted to have a body like mine.

I remember femoids sometimes staring at my well defined arms and chest then seeing my hideous face and looking away. Got hit on by some gay guys when in public a few times. Femoids? Never, not even ugly or fat ones.

Gymcelling doesn't work if you're a truly hideous man like me (a truecel).

Damn I was the opposite side of the spectrum as the smallest and skinniest kid in highschool. Your story is just as brutal as mine, it's all down to our fucking ugly faces.

I was pretty fit back when I was 18-20. Only dudes complimented me on my physique, usually got asked a lot of questions on what I eat or what my workout routine is like. Never changed anything with women. Gymcel is cope. Oh well, at least I didn't start working out just to get laid; I only worked out to build strength. I wanted to be strong in case a femoid set her white knights upon me for accidentally glancing at her (trust me, it can happen).

I still kinda want to lift just enough to defend myself. Don't want to get my ass kicked for accidentally looking at a femoid and have her scream rape, then her whole brigade of orbiters, white-knight chads descend upon me.

12:5

Fuarr

AMOGGED POLL

Lefterio13 said:
Frenchy91 said:
Lefterio13 said:

dont have money for gun yet
 HOLY SHIT DUDE IT'S YOU LOL. What's your rejection count atm? Was it 200/200? If yes, what made you stop going ER?

Can't wait to see your threads on **********

I don't understand how gymcels even gymcel in the first place, being around all those people who are likely looking at you with total disgust, and being reminded of your subhumanity with all the mirrors around too. Especially if you're obese.

I just do bodyweight workouts at home to have a better control of my own body. Just lol at normies being out of breath when they walk up a fucking flight of stairs.

Gymcel for 13 years. There's a lot more of us in the gyms than it looks like at first glance. Most have more sense than me though, and quit after a few years.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PSeEuu6pW4[/video]

Literally gymcels.

Caliban said:
I was pretty fit back when I was 18-20. Only dudes complimented me on my physique, usually got asked a lot of questions on what I eat or what my workout routine is like. Never changed anything with women. Gymcel is cope. Oh well, at least I didn't start working out just to get laid; I only worked out to build strength. I wanted to be strong in case a femoid set her white knights upon me for accidentally glancing at her (trust me, it can happen).

I still kinda want to lift just enough to defend myself. Don't want to get my ass kicked for accidentally looking at a femoid and have her scream rape, then her whole brigade of orbiters, white-knight chads descend upon me.

My experience is identical, although I wouldn't rely on lifting to give you skill at fighting. I've also been into wrestling and kickboxing for a long time and given the choice, I'd feel safer with an average body and a few months of training/sparring at a fighting gym than with just gym strength and no experience fighting.

I bought a barbell and plates years ago so I wouldn't have to deal with gym assholes. It adds up especially after the bench and squat rack but whatever, not like I spend my money on anything else. I used to do the bodybuilding thing but these last few months I just said fuck it and now go full bulk mode. Lost the physique but I now rep my old max so whatever. I only do deadlift/squat/bench/overhead now. I'm also into grappling. Would recommend to defend yourselves from normie bullies.

whogivesafucc said:
I don't understand how gymcels even gymcel in the first place, being around all those people who are likely looking at you with total disgust, and being reminded of your subhumanity with all the mirrors around too. Especially if you're obese.

I just do bodyweight workouts at home to have a better control of my own body. Just lol at normies being out of breath when they walk up a fucking flight of stairs.

Honestly most people in the gym don't give a fuck

Angry_runt said:
Caliban said:

My experience is identical, although I wouldn't rely on lifting to give you skill at fighting. I've also been into wrestling and kickboxing for a long time and given the choice, I'd feel safer with an average body and a few months of training/sparring at a fighting gym than with just gym strength and no experience fighting.

Yeah, agreed. I've done some boxing training for just so. Stay safe, incels -- we're subhuman to most people, so only you can defend yourselves.

a planet fitness is opening up in a few weeks walking distance from my house so im gonna join. its my last cope before sui.

Yes, I used to. I was pretty strong. I never thought it would get me women though.

Started going to the gym again recently, just for my health.

weservenomsg said:
a planet fitness is opening up in a few weeks walking distance from my house so im gonna join. its my last cope before sui.

That chain is pretty lame. They barely have any free weights and it's filled with sweaty boomers and women. Can't drop weights either or make any noise or you get banned lmao.

Just take steroids, it'll at least give you a chance with the femoids. It may help bring out facial hair and a more defined jawline for those that don't have either. Dropping bodyfat also improves the look of the face.

d3825b797f43a95558d518a0fdb29f449c01034.jpg

Scape said:
Just take steroids, it'll at least give you a chance with the femoids. It may help bring out facial hair and a more defined jawline for those that don't have either. Dropping bodyfat also improves the look of the face.

Steroids can bloat the fuck out of your face though. Especially test, deca, and dbol. Heard mast, proviron, and other DHT based steroids lean out your face, problem is that if you have the genes for balding they'll rape your hairline.

Yes. I don't do it to get women or for looks. I do it to stay sane and health benefits. Exercising makes me feel better mentally. It helps me relieve stress, it helps with motivation, it helps with stoicism, and it helps me sleep better.

Found a great place to gymcel 5 days per week, suifuel-free. Everybody is sub5, femoid population is scarce, Coach is the only Chad there and he's pretty chill. He's the only one that compliments my progress.

aegis said:
Scape said:

Steroids can bloat the fuck out of your face though. Especially test, deca, and dbol. Heard mast, proviron, and other DHT based steroids lean out your face, problem is that if you have the genes for balding they'll rape your hairline.

Very true. Running an AI like arimidex with your testosterone helps keep bloating/water weight down real well. It all depends on if you have MPB genetics too - if you are going to go bald yes it will speed up the process a bit, but would you rather be bald and jacked or skinny and ugly with a bit of hair left?

Scape said:

d3825b797f43a95558d518a0fdb29f449c01034.jpg

I am going prematurely bald at an alarming rate on critically low hormones. I can't imagine what having sky high levels of testosterone and DHT would do, I would become NW7 overnight.

23:10

obliterated with more than 50 %

if you're not gymcelling what are you even doing on this site?

I do gymcel but mostly out of boredom

Nope. Too lazy to exercise.

Look at my name.

sometimes only because I hate feeling weak and flabby

I used to have a personal trainer.

Yes a personal trainer lol. Didnt help me at all ofc,I had some gfs before and ihad after it. Only legit gymceling is losing weight.

face= everything

I have this shit in my room, yet im too lazy to use it in meaningful way.
fitness-home-gym-fit-0242-3477366-4876843.jpg

NEETsupreme said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PSeEuu6pW4[/video]

Literally gymcels.

Whom do you serve my fighting gymcels ? St.BlackOps2ceeeeeeeel

Gymceling for strength so i can defend myself against normans. Boxing is great too.