Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do you guys wonder if you pass normies randomly who have seen your posts?

OccidentalRebel

OccidentalRebel

Heightmogged by 9/10 foids irl Am Yisrael Chai
-
I live in NYC so theres quite a lot of people. Do you guys (insert Ritalin soy meme hahaha so fuhnee very original) ever wonder the same thing? I wonder how foids would react knowing how much I fucking hate them. I try to make mean faces when they walk past me or they fucking look at me. I wonder if they know how much I hated them how they would feel. Would they be afraid and stop fucking standing in my way with their moronic friends. Would normie faggots be afraid.

Do you ever wonder if theres normies out there you pass on the streets randomly who have read things specifically written by you......

inb4 I get doxed from this post lmao by cucktears

I doubt many people have seen our posts in the grand scheme of things. I’d imagine you could fit everyone who ever posted here and everyone who has ever read our posts into a small sports stadium. When compared to the population at large it’s a very inconsequential number

Lol no. I never go outside anyway and I doubt anyone I’ve ever encountered has read my posts.
I live in NYC
There’s a surprise..

I don't think that there is some people from my country in this forum so, I don't care.

I use the dark fast banana theme on my phone. I doubt anyone will stare long enough at my phone to see that I'm browsing an incel forum.

I doubt anyone lives in my state on this forum. Also I always walk outside with any angry looking face

probably yes. here people are pretty much now each other

I use the dark fast banana theme on my phone. I doubt anyone will stare long enough at my phone to see that I'm browsing an incel forum.
I only use dark fast banana

there is no reason to hate, is just their nature

low iq if you truly hate foids

Honestly I never gave it second thought.

People around here rarely understand English so I can just browse the forums in public jfl

Nah not really, I mean maybe family but not random people on the street.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back