Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you guys wish you were born earlier?

• Thread starter Abu.Belgrade.Answar
  • Start date
Abu.Belgrade.Answar

Abu.Belgrade.Answar

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
I think the 60s and 70s were the perfect time, at least for my country.

only thing that would be different is that i would have to cope somehow without internet, probably would become lower IQ Terry Davies

only thing that would be different is that i would have to cope somehow without internet, probably would become lower IQ Terry Davies
Oh, yeah. Didn't think of that. I would have gone crazy.

Yes
Yes

Yes definitely

I wish I had been born earlier.

would be boring asf

I probably wouldn't have ascended in any era of history, so it would make little difference to my dating prospects. But I wouldn't mind going back to the 50s, 80s or 2000s. Even if I wouldn't ascend, the culture was a lot better.

Last edited:
Yes. There was a post about this yesterday, I think. I'll say the same thing:
Heightpill would still have been a hurdle, but boomer women had lower standards and actually had interests and hobbies beyond partying and Chad's cock. Boomer and Gen X women aren't near as vapid and plastic as Millennial and Zoomer women are. The internet and social media really were the final nail in the coffin for women.

I think the 60s and 70s were the perfect time, at least for my country.
Doesn’t matter would be truecel anywhere, any time period but 1700s china just before the europeans arrived would be the least harsh.

If I was born earlier doctors would have killed me at birth

No I would rope without internet.