Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you guys wear a mask when you're outside?

shy niceguy

shy niceguy

manipulate me
-
I find it frustrating when I need to go outside to buy some snacks. It's not that I'm lazy, but the reason I hate going outside, even though the store is less than a 9 minute walk, is because I feel insecure about my appearance. Recently, I couldn't even go outside because I lost my mask.

Id love to wear a mask, but people would think i look retarded wearing a mask in the post covid world. Itd just draw more negative attention than if i showed my ugly face normally

During covid, i wasnt bp'd and i hated masks. Now, i wish i could go outside wearing masks again

Only in winter but I would like to wear them more to hide my goblin face better

w
Id love to wear a mask, but people would think i look retarded wearing a mask in the post covid world. Itd just draw more negative attention than if i showed my ugly face normally

During covid, i wasnt bp'd and i hated masks. Now, i wish i could go outside wearing masks again
what type of wear did you wear?
I always wear a black mask with a cute animal design

No i dont want to portray myself as libtard

Yes. I used to wear a hoodie and a mask.

No, thankfully it's not that bad (yet).

Also it's not really done here so it would just draw more attenton

I look even worse and more recessed with a mask on JFL.
I usually wear black clothes, sunglasses and a cap.

w

what type of wear did you wear?
I always wear a black mask with a cute animal design
It was a gaiter with an american flag on it. As in, the entire thing was an american flag. I hate those medical masks, and my mom happened to have that gaiter laying around, so i decided to use it. If i was to wear a mask again, id just do a black gaiter to draw less attention. Not that i had a problem wearing the american flag one, its just that i dont like drawing more attention than i have to. Also in hindsight im pretty sure an american flag gaiter actually breaks the Flag Code so oops, sorry uncle sam nothing personal

Before that though, at the very beginning of covid i wore a bandana because i think bandanas are really cool. But i stopped wearing bandanas after like 1 week because i felt like everyone thought i looked like an idiot. Incel trait: you care way too much about what others think and theres nothing you can do to stop it

Mask? Hahaha, faggot.

You are either a foid or a gay. Also your custom title says "manipulate me" jfl
I'm neither of them and what is wrong with me wanting to get dominated by a hot foid?

You are either a foid or a gay. Also your custom title says "manipulate me" jfl
jfl almost every post of yours I see is you accusing other users of being fakecels or infiltrators.

Meanwhile:

jfl almost every post of yours I see is you accusing other users of being fakecels or infiltrators.

Meanwhile:
View attachment 1195191
Jfl, Ok I admit it you are right but that post your screenshooted is not foid worship. I was basically just messing around a bit and the mods took it the wrong way

Jfl, Ok I admit it you are right but that post your screenshooted is not foid worship. I was basically just messing around a bit and the mods took it the wrong way
you still need to chill out because you have been messaging me inappropriately, you fucking creep.

you still need to chill out because you have been messaging me inappropriately, you fucking creep.
I was just messing with you don't take everything seriously

No. I'm not insecure or something; if I'm ugly, then I shall let normies react with disgust.

Why hide YOURSELF just because of others, likely stupid normies?

Tbh yes, I wish I had a mask that covers my whole face.

No. I hate those fucking things, it makes it hard to breath, also the real teuecels trait is to own your face and constantly look at foids that are attractive. That's what I am doing now and well, can't say that it's a bad cope.

In winter i`ll try hide my face as much as possible

No. I hate those fucking things, it makes it hard to breath, also the real teuecels trait is to own your face and constantly look at foids that are attractive. That's what I am doing now and well, can't say that it's a bad cope.
Based. I do the same lol. Remember to make their lifel as negative as possible lol

:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

@gymcellragefuel She doesn't an incel creep to message her innappopriatly. :feelswhat::feelskek: