Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Do you guys watch "riding of the shield hero" ?

grondilu

grondilu

Overlord
★★★★★
Because apparently NPC media says we're fans.

i have seen it, nothing too crazy about it. just another anime like any other to help cope
although a hoe does get put in her place

Not one frame, so can you explain why they think inkwells like it

I've never watched that show.

Looks generic and doo doo

saw a some eps.
He should have gone full kill everyone solo mode instead of the weird raccoon-girl cope and being a hero.

I read the novel

I liked it up until he started moralfagging, then dropped it.

Where's my isikai monster girl option.

Last anime I watched was AoT.

Not one frame, so can you explain why they think inkwells like it

Some foid accuses the main character of raping her, then it turns out she was lying and gets her just deserts.

Also, the MC has a slave girl.

I did watch it. They hate it because the main character got screwed over by some whore who made a false rape accusation.

I liked it but JFL it had nothing to do with incels. If any of us were in a situation similar to the MC we'd be permanently perceived as bad due to our looks. No redemption arc for your face.

Never. Maybe one day

I asked for recommendations a while ago and someone said I should watch it tbh.

It was alright, but the MC went from being :blackpill:ish to a generic hero character

It was alright, but the MC went from being :blackpill:ish to a generic hero character
It is honestly like Simp brainwashing.
They hate it because the main character got screwed over by some whore who made a false rape accusation.
Of course that would be the reason.. can't have the Boyim getting any ideas about the precious Golden Urinals.