Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Do you guys watch gore videos ?

It amuses me yes

Not now but in the past yes

watching gore strikes me as normie behavior
normfags enjoy inflicting and watching suffering
if you're psychopathic enough, you can probably easily fit in :feelsUgh:

sometimes but I noticed that gore sites have shitty servers so your internet speed needs to be quite high if you don't want to wait a couple of minutes to load up a minute long video

DROP THE KNIFE! DROP THE KNIFE!

Gore gave me ptsd

Yeah, I've seen a lot of fucked up gore videos :feelsjuice: It's very shocking at first because of all the exposed viscera but you just get used to it after a while :feelsautistic:

My favorite site was deadhouse.org, I don't know if it's still up or not

Nah but I definitely think I scarred myself. I used to watch it all the time too. Then I found this video

Just watch the very last clip
Seen that last clip before, it's famously known as "Funkytown" because of the music playing in the background :feelsjuice:

Nah but I definitely think I scarred myself. I used to watch it all the time too. Then I found this video

Just watch the very last clip
I don’t think I scarred myself watching gore but I find myself thinking about it a lot when I encounter similar real life situations. Like this thread:

Yeah, I mostly watch South American and middle eastern shit from theYNC.

if its infront of me sure. Same as any other video that just randomly pops up on a feed or whatever really. I don't really have a reason to seek it out unless its a significant event or video that's being talked about but I've no reason not to watch.

Not really anymore but I liked to watch videos of chinese women stripping and beating mistresses or chinese bullying videos in general. Chinese females are brutal

No, It's degen not le based

Depends. I can watch 3 guys 1 hammer or cartel beheadings but not some videos like funkytown

I have a good personality, so no.

Do you know where to see women naked morgue

The absolute dregs of humanity that are on these gore sites...

Chad does not watch gore, he just goes and do it. Incel watches like a loser tho