Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you guys wash your hands after you pee?

Do you wash your hands after you pee?

• Yes

Votes: 27 55.1%
  • No - if nobody’s gonna touch my dick they might as well indirectly touch it

Votes: 22 44.9%

• Total voters
Just pee on your hands directly to wash them, save some time.

this. be a good eco-cel and keep the climate change in mind. saving water is key.

What's the point it's not like I'm pissing on my hands

What's the point it's not like I'm pissing on my hands
Do you want the hand that touches your dick to also touch your food, clothing, or even.....your pillow

I used to but washing that much dries my hands so now I just rinse them.

I'm not that much of a degenerate

OCD intensifies

Doesnt bother me at all

Yup, there are micro droplets or urine everywhere 2-3 feet around the toilet. If you have something that rusts in the vicinity, after a few years it will rust from the urine. Not that urine is dangerous - it's sterile when it leaves the body, it's just gross to have it on my hands in any quantity.

yes bro

i feel nasty if i don't

same with brushing teeth, if i dont do it in the morning i think about it all day

Yes bro. I like being clean.

Legit nerds wash their hands after peeing

:feelskek:

Of course I do. I may be a misogynistic asshole but as the elephant man said “I am not an animal”.

Yes always..and after i fap.

i don't even touch muh dick when i piss so no point washing idgaf

Chad pisses and then washes his hands in the piss-filled toilet bowl and he's still slaying

I don't directly touch my dick when I pee, I use the bottom of my t shirt or my underwear as a glove.

i do but I'm realizing now how pointless that shit is. It's just skin (unless you low iq and piss all over your hands)...do you wash your hands after you touch your face...i rest my case

No, i just wash my dick in the sink.

I just wash when im out of home tbh.

I rinse my hands. But my penis is so small and shriveled that i pee on my legs and feet too.

If I have to piss, and the toilet seat is up, then I don't wash. After all, I clean my dick everyday in the shower.

Fuck no, I fap straight after, wait till cum dries on hands then find foids and force social protocol of hand shaking on them in situations where they have to shake my hand or be seen as a rude bitch in front of Chads she wants to fuck.

Bold of you to assume I touch my dick when I pee.

i use my perfect, superior aim to make it so i dont even have to touch my dick

I even wash my hands without reason several times a day just because they start feeling filthy.

I always wash my hands after using the bathroom, I don't want to get sick.

Of course. But I've seen guys at public restrooms who've taken shits then walked straight out the bathroom without even looking at the sink.

where the fuck is the sometimes option?

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. Do you wash your hands after every time you touch your dick?

No because I'm cut and don't have to touch my penis to pee.

when i'm outside yes, when i'm at home no if I don't pee on my hand

You have to wash your dick with water after you pee too. Don't just piss and leave pee all over your dick then put it back in your pants.