Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you guys want to be incels for the rest of your lives?

• Thread starter Napeleon Bonarparte
  • Start date
N

Napeleon Bonarparte

Banned
-
Women are reliable,children are unpredictable. We don't need them. I am planning to spend the rest of my life as an incel with a highpaying job,I would get hookers when getting horny. The only way I want to be with women is for sex,they are nothing more than sex objects.I will have enough money and live in a peaceful life after my retirement,no women can get a penny from me from divorce settlement.

Do you guys want to be incels for the rest of your lives.

Do you want to shut the fuck up and get that tranny cock out of your ass, you faggot ITnigger?

Do you want to shut the fuck up and get that tranny cock out of your ass, you faggot ITnigger?
At least,we had white girls screaming for help,you have nothing.

I was blackfaced to avoid being caught,I am white in real life.

I don’t think anyone here does but it’s beyond our control.

And sure we could just buy pussy but that’s not what most of us really want from a woman.

We want validation that we’re actually attractive enough to be with her and let’s face it now that even Chads are getting rejected as women’s hypergamy and narcissistic arrogance only continues to get worse trucels like us basically again have no chance at all of getting what we truly want out of women in life.

Sex is hollow, empty and pointless to us if not based in mutual genuine desire.

Do you want to continue being a faggot for the rest of your life?

What part of involuntary u don't understand

Women are reliable,children are unpredictable. We don't need them. I am planning to spend the rest of my life as an incel with a highpaying job,I would get hookers when getting horny. The only way I want to be with women is for sex,they are nothing more than sex objects.I will have enough money and live in a peaceful life after my retirement,no women can get a penny from me from divorce settlement.

Do you guys want to be incels for the rest of your lives.
Fuck up. Little rat imposter.