Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you guys want to be friends I feel so lonely ?

eliya

eliya

Recruit
★★
If you guys want to be friends and like talk and stuff dm I will give my discord or telegram

I'm

Massage me on the forum

My copes are anime manga lightnovel novels writing game dev martial art training linguistics biology photography internet lore ect....

DM random users and beg them to be your online friend

sure dm your discord or feel free to message me in the chat

been lonely for a while… shoot me a dm n ill hang wit u

“The humble spire, from tiny to immense.
Black feathers and not a single friend.”

We can but please provide a proof of kike/niggerfree ancestry

If you guys want to be friends and like talk and stuff dm I will give my discord or telegram

I'm

Massage me on the forum

My copes are anime manga lightnovel novels writing game dev martial art training linguistics biology photography internet lore ect....
Yeah just give me a few days,
I'm trying to sort out my internet connection

I'm

Massage me on the forum

Age?

GULP

yes lets be friends bro message me

I'm

Massage me on the forum

Yes give me your discord

I'm

Massage me on the forum

friends r people u hang with and call alot bud. we will never meet up with you

Users who are viewing this thread

• shape1
    shape2
    shape3
    shape4
    shape5
    shape6
    Back