Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you guys want a traditional family lifestyle, or just a degenerate lifestyle?

ImpureIncel

ImpureIncel

Banned
-
I personally want a traditional family lifestyle, but have missed out on a lot and have a lot of catching up to do, plus beggars can't be choosers and whore/sluts do not make good housewives or mothers. Not to mention how risky marriage is in this gynocentric day and age with the family court system and no fault divorce and alimony, ect, but I have nothing to lose. How about you guys?

Both tbh. Part of me just wants to say fuck it and just do drugs and drink until I die but I also want to be straight edge and have a trad family that loves me.

I personally want a traditional family lifestyle, but have missed out on a lot and have a lot of catching up to do, plus beggars can't be choosers and whore/sluts do not make good housewives or mothers. Not to mention how risky marriage is in this gynocentric day and age with the family court system and no fault divorce and alimony, ect, but I have nothing to lose. How about you guys?

Even if they are good housewifes out there they are reserved for chads.
We can nothing do against that.
In my bluepill times my wish was a traditional family but in this postfeminism era you can forget this..

What's the benefit of deenerate family lifestyle? Since I can't think of any, traditional it is

In my bluepill times my wish was a traditional family but in this postfeminism era you can forget this..

This. Even the so-called "tradgirls" want Chad, and since they have an army of men to choose from, they can get a Chad.

degenerate lifestyle

although the first option doesn't really exist anymore

Don't chads eventually lose their looks and turn into betabux too?

i dont want a tradcuck lifestyle, might as well go the degen route since foids are incapable of pair bonding. foids are nothing but worthless holes

This. Even the so-called "tradgirls" want Chad, and since they have an army of men to choose from, they can get a Chad.
Exactly.
I was raised very traditional and now I have to watch tyrone tinder chad banging these "tradgirls".
Born at the wrong time..

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back