Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious do you guys walk with a knife

no man i dont walk at all

I have a Ontario Rtak 2. Obviously too big to carry but use it for camping.
I've been wanting one but I don't like the coating they have. I should have got one before they added that. They make great stuff.

I had their military machete but It was heavy and I needed money so I sold it.

For machetes, tremountina is the way to go...

I have a little benchmade knife, i dont really use it.
I wanted to buy a tomahawk axe but mom doesnt let me.

Nope in Denmark it´s illegal to defend ourselves we can´t even bear a pepper spray in fact pepper sprays has just been legalized this year but ONLY for home protection it´s still illegal to carry a pepper spray outside the home, it is a country of defenseless sheep.

Last edited:
I'm too high inhib to walk anywhere for more than 5 minutes

View attachment 139367

Paid a lot for this one
i hope u keep it in home. walking with it is stupid cause if someone gets killed and police finds you with a knife u go to jail permanent.

also it is better to not use a knife even in self defence cuz jail

whenever youre out, most likely youve been on 10 cameras+ before youve got into argument with someone or theres a situation that requires a knife.

so you use it, you go to jail

a small pocket knife. i more or less have to given the demographics of my neighbourhood. It's... darker than what I grew up in.