Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious do you guys walk with a knife

umbrfeio2

umbrfeio2

JBpilled
-
im afraid of someone beating me

is it because you live in brazil

is it because you live in brazil
i live in a small city, we almost dont have any theft or shit like that, and i know there s some areas in the first wolrd full of angry niggers

i live in a small city, we almost dont have any theft or shit like that, and i know there s some areas in the first wolrd full of angry niggers
stay safe hamster friend

Don't go anywhere but to be a wagie

Not a knife..

I'll just beat them back

Paid a lot for this one

Nice.

I carry a Ontario Rat.

Or a Boker Kalashnikov 74 auto.

Or a dagger... It depends.
Ontario is epic bro. And the Kalashnikov is a legendary knife type. I wanna get one I saw with a red blade

Always. Gotta have an equalizer if it comes to duking it out. I'm a fucking murderous 5'2 manlet.

Ontario is epic bro. And the Kalashnikov is a legendary knife type. I wanna get one I saw with a red blade
What kind of Spyderco is that? Great belly! Would be awesome on pizza!

My Kalashnikov sucks on pizza. Too pointy. Still. It's very fun.

What kind of Spyderco is that? Great belly! Would be awesome on pizza!

My Kalashnikov sucks on pizza. Too pointy. Still. It's very fun.
It's called Spyderco Rhino. It's a cool little knife bro pocket clip is a little too big sometimes

It's called Spyderco Rhino. It's a cool little knife bro pocket clip is a little too big sometimes
For a second i thought it was a cold steel vaquero! Before i saw the thumbhole. Looks really ergo.

For a second i thought it was a cold steel vaquero! Before i saw the thumbhole. Looks really ergo.
Now that you mention cold steel, I really want a cold steel espada with polished handle!

move to a white area, at least out of the city. might buy ya 10 years without a nig robbing ya. things are going to get bad by 2050 when whites drop below 50% though.

Nice.

I carry a Ontario Rat.

Or a Boker Kalashnikov 74 auto.

Or a dagger... It depends.
I have a Ontario Rtak 2. Obviously too big to carry but use it for camping.

I carry knives wherever I go

i dont go outside

I can get arrested if i posses one i think

I don’t know

It’s just over

no but what kind of knife is it? im curious about knife fighting now tho.

I carry either a buck 110, kershaw tanto, or if I'm out innawoods a buck 124. I usually carry my CZ 9mm as well though, so knives are a last resort thing. But every cel should carry a weapon. Too many people trying to get at us.

I carry either a buck 110, kershaw tanto, or if I'm out innawoods a buck 124. I usually carry my CZ 9mm as well though, so knives are a last resort thing. But every cel should carry a weapon. Too many people trying to get at us.
:feelstrash:

Only this in past. But they sharp, and similar were used in 9/11 (if its not inside job). And needed them in studies anyway

Paper cutters knife 500x500

Nice bro, I also got a CZ 9mm evo scorpion

I used to and then I lost it... but I'll made do.

I walk with a stiletto knife ded srs :lul:

No. I got pepper spray tho.

I used to but it wasnt a pocket knife so it would tear holes in my clothes

I always walk with a lightsaber.

No but I have considered doing it.

But do you know how to use one?

Walking about with a knife will get you the jail here. Even carrying things like a baseball bat, or a hammer can get you lifted for carrying an offense weapon.

I used to. I walk around with a tomahawk now.

Walking about with a knife will get you the jail here. Even carrying things like a baseball bat, or a hammer can get you lifted for carrying an offense weapon.
Or be used against yourself; These objects should only be loaded with a prior plan that ensures effectiveness in the execution of the intent.