Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you guys use social media?

H

HTSlA

Greycel
I don't have any type of social media like Facebook or Instagram and was wondering if you guys were the same?

Social media is useless for an incel

Same, social media in general is a waste of time especially when you see all of your school acquaintances doing better in life than you do.

So is incels.is
At least we keep it real.

I have a sock puppet facebook account, coincidentally with Chris Jones as the name. I use it to stalk my oneitis.

no social media is for normies

I have Insta, FB, Twitter, Tinder, and Snap. Also YouTube and Reddit if those count.

I have accounts that I use to lurk on some platforms. None under my real name though and none that I use to talk to people I know irl.

Nothing with my real name.

jack and shit

nope, useless for an incel

Nope. Despite growing up with social media I never ended up creating a Facebook or MySpace because my parents told me I can't have one, so by the time I was old enough to realize I could create one without permission, I just didn't care and was already somewhat of an outcast. Of course this meant I also didn't create a snapchat, instagram, and whatever other popular social media apps and sites people use.
I hate it when people ask me if I have a *insert Social media* account. I feel like an outcast among people my age because I don't have any social media accounts and it seems as though people think that's weird as hell, but even if I created one it's not as if that would help because I would have nothing to post on there -- I don't feel comfortable taking pics of myself, nor do I want to do status updates and shit to people who know me IRL. My only use on the internet is anonymously.

facebook and instagram are great for getting Jumping Banana pics