Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you guys think women should ask out men?

Should women ask men out on dates

• Yes

Votes: 24 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Nagisa_Shingetsu

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Captain
★★
Women always talk about how strong and independent they are, but they aren’t strong enough to ask a man out.

They already do it through dating apps for chad only :whitepill:

In my opinion men should get a women of his looksmatch to rape if we were to make the sexual dating market a fair playing field.

I saw it a couple of times,you must be good looking and aloof.

They ask out guys. Just not guys like us. Not even normies. See, they're going to ask out the guy who's 8 and above in looks. But anything worse is low-value to them, they will never notice us.

Delusion if you think girls won't make a move on a hot guy. "Guys have to make the first move" is a big cope.

they do ask chads out.. foids act like thirsty whores around chads.

They are the gatekeepers of sex so they should. If that was the norm there would be much less orbiting.

If you ask this type of question it's because you ugly :feelsaww: ( me too dont worry).

For the most part it will never happen on any wide scale of a majority of women because their mentality is that men must endure all risks and rejections. As a general rule females hate risk or rejection where they're more than happy assigning all of it to men.

In an ideal fair and balanced world women would ask men out on dates equally to the number of men asking women out on dates, however, this world is most definitely not ideal or fair. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I voted yes, but I think we don't see it cause they ask out only :chad: the shallow whores

I voted yes, but I think we don't see it cause they ask out only :chad: the shallow whores
That also, foids only see Chads as men where the rest of us are not even seen as men at all but rather we're seen as being a bunch of subhumans. :feelsjuice:

That also, foids only see Chad's as men where the rest of us are not even seen as men at all but rather we're seen as being a bunch of subhumans. :feelsjuice:
:yes:suifuel

That also, foids only see Chads as men where the rest of us are not even seen as men at all but rather we're seen as being a bunch of subhumans. :feelsjuice:
But men brought them social media and infrastructure.Why they can't respect men for who they are.

Had this friend foid (yes i know) who literally told me that she would never ask a guy out, even if she really liked him because she was scared of rejection. Kinda funny how we're ALWAYS expected to make the first move even if we're scared of rejection, but they don't have to deal with that cause guys always come up to them first.

Women always talk about how strong and independent they are, but they aren’t strong enough to ask a man out.

Yes, and they actually do, but only for chad.

In a perfect world, all humans mostly date their look match and ask out

Foids want empowerment but not the consequences that come with it. No matter what we want, they will never ask a guy out, as they are scared of rejection despite them having the lowest odds of rejection.

They expect us to do it and get humiliated. No amount of empowerment they receive will make them act on the consequences of such

Foids want empowerment but not the consequences that come with it. No matter what we want, they will never ask a guy out, as they are scared of rejection despite them having the lowest odds of rejection.

They expect us to do it and get humiliated. No amount of empowerment they receive will make them act on the consequences of such
High IQ observation.

But men brought them social media and infrastructure.Why they can't respect men for who they are.
Because women or foids only respect power and power is rooted purely in inequality. The very nature of sexual reproduction between men and women is inequality multiplied a thousand times even more within the postmodern economically crony capitalist era. :feelsjuice: