Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you guys think Tucker Carlson is reading my posts? lulz

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
You guys know I like to talk about sociological issues in America in this forum. I mentioned a couple of times how white liberals and jews like to use LGBTQ and BLM as buffers to divert the attention from themselves who are really causing the social mayhem in this country. Because white liberals and liberal jews want to avoid the ramifications of their own policies and decisions yet they want to feel good about themselves.

They pretend to care about BLM, LGBTQ, illegal Mexicans, etc... but they are really just using them as a buffer or shield. If they protect these groups, they have more defensive lines before the finger is pointed at them (the white liberals and liberal jews, who truly are the unjust self righteous bastards that they responsible for most of the mayhem). I have made this point a couple of times on this forum, I think several times.

If you care to watch this entire segment, he is basically dog whistling what I have said and other related issues that have been brought up in this forum.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgSqVNnH0R8

Last edited:
Maybe tucker is secretly lurking here:feelshehe:

What you are saying isn't original at all. Before this forum ever existed people were saying "tea party" and "occupy wall street" movements were both diverted (but the right wing populist movement came back to targeting elites and globalism which is why they want to destroy it). The leftists, instead of agitating about class, started worrying more about "identity politics" such as trannies and the non existent totally made up problem of blacks being slaughtered by cops for being black.

Tuckercel, Foxcels are incels too. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

yes. right wingers use incel spaces to recruit

curb stompable face

Imo Fox News is even worse than CNN because at least the latter of the two doesn't try to hide the fact that it's controlled by Jews. Fox is basically the definition of controlled opposition.

Cosplaying populist

Tucker is such a snake oil guy, and he's far from incel tier in looks as well.

He's the poster boy for trad-thot simping republican boomers who believe they're free thinkers. Fox is as much paid off opinion control as the rest of the big news outlets, but tailored for retarded middle class white boomer dads who think their daughter is no different than the other college aged thots :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

the media probably goes on here for research purposes

I can get you an appointment,

For a feeeeeeee

Tucker made me feel ashamed of where I live again