Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you guys think this guys videos are real?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
He's making money off of them, why wouldn't he fake them?

not one second
I don't need that right now

Mostly staged.

It's in Cuckada, definitely fake. femoids here are more narcissistic than those in the video

I rarely watch those kind of videos

He probably has a mix of both, real and fake. The people around the campus or town he films these probably all know who he is, so they just go with it.

He probably has a mix of both, real and fake. The people around the campus or town he films these probably all know who he is, so they just go with it.
I’m not satisfied with your answer tbh

i hate those uni college bitches having this easy tutorial life,going like bitching,dude theyre braindead,they re not functional to this society,theyre scum they didnt invented nothing never,they attent uni or college just to fuck,and select a buffet of dicks,and ofcourse brag that how smart they are,FUCK EM

don't care just want to see them in body bags.

There's no such thing as real on Youtube. Everything is fake to some degree.

not one second
I don't need that right now

I don’t blame you but it’s actually an interesting question

I don't see how it would be interesting at all, seeing as whether they're real or not it makes no difference, I can tell what the content is from the thumbnail image, it won't affect any of our lives positively

I don't get why guys go around looking for suifuel it makes no sense, how does an incel even come up a video like this

Last edited:
I don't see how it would be interesting at all, seeing as whether they're real or not its make no difference, I can tell what the content is from the thumbnail image, it won't affect any of our lives positively

I don't get why guys go around looking for suifuel it makes no sense, how does an incel even come up a video like this
Oh look at you mr. contrarian

All of it is fake.