Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you guys think this art is bad?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
I personally don't really like the style. He should use different shading for the clothes than the skin also a lot of the poses are the same

Don’t like it

I personally don't really like the style. He should use different shading for the clothes than the skin also a lot of the poses are the same
The GMU stuff is supposed to be the same pose for each character. And he's been slowly re designing the GMU characters that he first made.

The GMU stuff is supposed to be the same pose for each character. And he's been slowly re designing the GMU characters that he first made.
So i'm guessing it's character design stuff. He's very consistent i'll give you that

So i'm guessing it's character design stuff. He's very consistent i'll give you that
That and he's been doing the stories in his own way. I think it's pretty good. What's he consistent about?

looks childish and soy

Yeah it sucks

ddzbvc7-f36d84dd-146f-483d-aed7-747e316028eb.png

@ThoughtfulCel