Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you guys think that ITV/Rehab room roped?

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Officer
★★
He didn't upload on Friday, nor did he make a community post saying that he was okay. I have a really bad feeling.

Someone doesnt upload for a bit and you assume they offed themselves kek, calm down GrAY

I doubt it.

As I think he long ago reached an equilibrium of acceptance of his condition ie our collective condition that is to say.

Average gray thread

No, I don't think so. It seems like LoneWolf87 may have roped, though. He posted a video talking about it, then a short where he pulls out a kitchen knife. Said that he'll either use the knife or some pills.

He won’t rope, he has accepted his fate and sounds content

Nah he is just probably taking a break. He didn’t use to always upload on Fridays sometimes it would only be once or twice a month. He might just be working on a longer video atm

Strong first post

I doubt it.

As I think he long ago reached an equilibrium of acceptance of his condition ie our collective condition that is to say.
I think he wants to SEAmaxx.

He didn't upload on Friday, nor did he make a community post saying that he was okay. I have a really bad feeling.
Nah he didn't rope he'll be alrite.

Also I hope he doesn't rope for real because I want to show him my after-surgery pictures.

I just texted him and asked him...

He had overtime and was too tired to post anything...

Last edited: