Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment do you guys think foids should be sold on supermarket? like other products?

choose one

• yes :chad:

Votes: 21 72.4%
  • no :soy:

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • other (explain)

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
"foids are objects anyway, so we should make them part of the economy already"

i would love it, i would work my ass off to buy a cute JB

ps: i'm not greycell anymore

Last edited:
yes, slaves existed throughout history, I see no reason why it shouldn't be allowed

yes, slaves existed throughout history, I see no reason why it shouldn't be allowed
i don't condemn slavery, but you can't slave objects

Yes, I would consider them as literal objects.

Not immediately but if they’re doing slutty shit.

Edit: I misread it as “shot on sight.”

My opinion still stands, if they want to be sluts, they are sluts.

Yes, I would consider them as literal objects.
you can't consider them literal objects, if they are already objects :feelsthink:
:soy::soy::soy: all of them are doing or will do sluty shit AWALT

Edit: I misread it as “shot on sight.”

My opinion still stands, if they want to be sluts, they are sluts.
kkkk , i don't to foids to be shot, just want them in safe place to protect their frail minds from degenaracy, keeping them barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen would be the best option

I dont want a slave, i want true love.

I dont want a slave, i want true love.
foids can't love non chad males, and it's also not slavery as i explained above, so this is the best next thing

RentaFoid.com

Yes. we need to sell white women in supermarkets like we used to do in the past

foids can't love non chad males, and it's also not slavery as i explained above, so this is the best next thing
i wouldnt say no but it still feels weird

e could also use IVF, to at least breed 10 foids for every male, would be great to be able to choose the best foids, there would be enough of them for everyone

No.
But as a joke yes, they could be sold.

They should be auctioned off to the highest contributors of society

That is cucked as well. I have to buy a female? I just take a female if I want to.

That is cucked as well. I have to buy a female? I just take a female if I want to.
true, they should be given away for free, thansk for opening my eyes

other (explain)
Who would buy rosties? Only cucks. So more on the no side.

other (explain)
Who would buy rosties? Only cucks. So more on the no side.
cucks are too stupid to get money to buy a foid, also they would be breed on the facilities, and have no contacts with other males, so they would be virgins

cucks are too stupid to get money to buy a foid, also they would be breed on the facilities, and have no contacts with other males, so they would be virgins
Its like selling prostitutes at store. Its the same.

If there was a massive amount of cloned women available maybe that could work. In the current state of things enforced arranged marriages are a better idea.

If there was a massive amount of cloned women available maybe that could work. In the current state of things enforced arranged marriages are a better idea.
yeah, creating a suplus of foids would be a good idea, IVF already make that possible

Great thread, I agree 200%. Imagine going outside and buying a foid product. Sounds too good to be true huh? Well that used to be possible for centuries until this cucked belief system called christianity took over the west. Christcucks ruined everything.

Great thread, I agree 200%. Imagine going outside and buying a foid product. Sounds too good to be true huh? Well that used to be possible for centuries until this cucked belief system called christianity took over the west. Christcucks ruined everything.
i'm not user about it, but yeah, buying a foids would be lot better than dating, and these bitches are slaving our asses thought rax payer money

Foids view all men except as disposable, expendable slaves that build and do shit for them instead of autonomous beings so it's only fair we view them as property.

Foids view all men except as disposable, expendable slaves that build and do shit for them instead of autonomous beings so it's only fair we view them as property.
agree, foids treat us as lesser beings because of our aperance and genitalia