Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you guys think Fat Link is an incel?

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
The typical incel is a sexually frustrated, resentful, and depressed lost soul and his despair and anger are reflected in his posts. However in Fat Link I never see any expression of anger or despair towards his own flaws or the injustices of our gynocentric society. He's always laughing, joking, chilling and having fun, which makes me think he's a normie at the very least (both lookswise and mentally).

@Fat Link thoughts?

No, he's ascended with one of the Stacies from Master's harem; or maybe all you can do in the clown world is laugh. :feelsjuice:

No, he's ascended with one of the Stacies from Master's harem; or maybe all you can do in the clown world is laugh. :feelsjuice:
That's what I thought.

No offence to the admin, but I think he might have some mental problems lol

If you were to ask inceltv this same question he’d probably have a dozen aneurysms and 50 strokes before he could even begin to formulate an answer for you. :feelshaha:

(IncelTV: fucking JBW man. You see diss fucking white guy Nazi made new admin in Serge’s place by the remaining black admin Master? This fucking world is such a joke man. JBW is law.) :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

I‘d actually laugh my ass off for days if @Master ever told me he made me co-admin as a racist white just to troll
incelTV. :feelskek:

Last edited:
If you were to ask inceltv this same question he’d probably have a dozen aneurysms and 50 strokes before he could even begin to formulate an answer for you. :feelshaha:

I‘d actually laugh my ass off for days if @Master ever told me he made me co-admin as a racist white just to troll
Are you incel or not?

Fat pimp is better than 90% of locals

The typical incel is a sexually frustrated, resentful, and depressed lost soul and his despair and anger are reflected in his posts. However in Fat Link I never see any expression of anger or despair towards his own flaws or the injustices of our gynocentric society. He's always laughing, joking, chilling and having fun, which makes me think he's a normie at the very least (both lookswise and mentally).

@Fat Link thoughts?
He maybe able to ascend if he leanmaxxes but women hate fat men so I think he is

Are you incel or not?
Mmm I’m not only incel but the truest of cels. :feelshehe:

There’s something you haven’t thought of my friend regarding me and any possible others like me. :feelsthink:

(IncelTV: fucking JBW man. You see diss fucking white guy Nazi made new admin in Serge’s place by the remaining black admin Master? This fucking world is such a joke man. JBW is law.) :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

So you're not actually black?

He copes with humor. Crying about your problems is a foid trait tbh.

fat link has seen clown world for the way it is and all he can do is laugh. It's over

PPEcel is literally a richcel who was born from a wealthy family how the fuck is he an incel????
Good question. He's fucked more blonde blue eyed stacies than most chads. @PPEcel

I’m not only incel but the truest of cels. :feelshehe:
Doubt it because I can't find a single ragefuel or suicidefuel post you've made.

I imagine him as a morbidly obese nigger that smiles all the time. He sips on his jumbo sized Pepsi Max from KFC as he mods here.

Doubt it because I can't find a single ragefuel or suicidefuel post you've made.
Ragefuel- I think it’s because I’m not autistic or if I am it’s very mildly so compared to most other brocels, that and I’ve always found it fucking stupid and self destructive that when my cousin would lose at videogames when we were children he’d either smash the controller into the ground or throw it at the TV. :feelsugh:

However that said sure I’ve got or had anger and rage over the many injustices done me but never had the fortune of having a forum such as this in existence to express and process these emotions through upon when I was le edgy teencel. :feelsYall:

Suicidefuel- Well I’ve thought about it like pretty much everyone else in life incel or otherwise but never very seriously as my Christian hell brainwashing along with my secular atheist idea of non existence are almost both equally unpleasant. :feelsugh:

Plus even though life at times can get very tedious and boring I still enjoy the various copes I have and other facets about it to continue on. :feelsokman:

I also greatly enjoy the idea of feminists, soys, garden variety leftists and any of our other enemies ie cunts seething at my continued existence, despite their wishing death upon myself and all of us near constantly, when they’re not busy sucking nigger dicks for virtue signaling points. :feelskek:

So what Fat Link is trying to say IRL he is Fat Albert

Fat Link is Skinny Zelda irl (in Minecraft)

Redpill rage may not survive in every one of the blackpilled.

Stages of grief.

5’10.75” cheerful white giga-obesecel. I can’t think of one other flaw (besides the middle age and controllable fat) that he’s ever mentioned.

You be the judge
:yes: :yes: :yes:

So many enjoy the role play...

Let him eat his fries in peace, mang.