Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you guys think a blepharoplasty would be enough to boost my face by +0.5 pts?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40612
  • Start date
Deleted member 40612

Deleted member 40612

Марие, Дево Чистая, Пресвятая Богородице
-

View: https://imgur.com/a/7TTDDJw
Here's me, typical fatcel. Notice the gap between my eyebrows and my upper eyelid,its literally the opposite of hunter eyes :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I'm a solid 3.5 so should I start surgerymaxxing by getting this done? What other surgeries might I need?

kill yourself

Are you a Slav? :waitwhat:

Yeah i had a girl today on eyeme.io say i look like a girl :feelsrope:

That isn’t a completely bad thing: you may have cute appeal with younger girls in this photo under all the fat, look like the discount Justin Bieber, but if you are older than 25, then it’s over, you will get penalized for looking very feminine and young.
77FF9519 181C 4EDF A585 8F67154C86B7

That isn’t a completely bad thing: you may have cute appeal with younger girls in this photo under all the fat but if you are older than 25, then it’s over, you will get penalized for looking very feminine and young.
View attachment 584464
I'm 18 so this is lifefuel, but is cute getting my dick wet tho?

Try harder:feelsree:
I'm gonna see a doctor about it soon since I've been under a caloric deficit and still can't lose weight

I don't know what bleurghplasty is but you may want to slim down a bit first. It can do wonders if you have decent bones under layers of fat.

I don't know what bleurghplasty is but you may want to slim down a bit first. It can do wonders if you have decent bones under layers of fat.

Upper eyelid surgery but thx i love seeing itsover's stuff

I'm 18 so this is lifefuel, but is cute getting my dick wet tho?
Yes, young, urban women like men that look cute and attractive.

As long as you have some prominent features and good harmony like this actor, you will do good.

This Chang traveling in Ukraine easily gets iois by the girls there.

Last edited:
Yes, young, urban women like men that look cute and attractive.

As long as you have some prominent features and good harmony like this actor, you will do good.
View attachment 584471

This Chang traveling in Ukraine easily gets iois by the girls there.
I've been wanting to go to edm raves for a while anyways but I'm 5'10" so I haven't had the confidence to go

brutal chapstick pill

how tall are you?

You could start with some chapstick my nigga, goddamn

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back