Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you guys take shower everyday??

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

Loves to fap to pawgs
★★★★★
I haven't taken shower for 1 week and my whole body is feeling so itchy. Furthermore, I have coomed couple of times in my underwear and haven't changed it for probably 1 month. Is there anyone like me??

Yikes, sweaty!!! Dis is y u r inkwell!!!:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

As a Jew .... yes

Yes...I don't shower much.

I shower once every single day. Hygiene does not change your face or height though. Neither does going to the gym.

i shower every second day, every day when it is very hot during summer peak

no, one time every 4 days

I haven't taken shower for 1 week and my whole body is feeling so itchy. Furthermore, I have coomed couple of times in my underwear and haven't changed it for probably 1 month. Is there anyone like me??
I have been fired 2 times from a job because I was too stinky.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: I don't e en know why I shower at least once every 3 days. I've always had a subhuman odor:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Yes. Meanwhile it's normal for fefails not to wash for 3 days or more

Not necessarily every single day but if I have to leave my apartment I will take a shower, always. Even if its just to go to grocery store quickly.

I shower once a week.

I take a bath every night, where's my girlfriend? :panties::panties::panties:

:feelsugh:

I sho
I shower everyday.It's impossible to avoid showers when I have to clean up the pigs barn everyday.I also have chickens and they smell awful but not like pigs

Took a shower,got a haircut,still invisible.

one week? Its been 2 or 3 weeks since my last shower. I smell like like onions and old spoiled malt beverage :feelscomfy:

No

No wonder curries reek:feelsugh:

I shower every Sunday

Only when I have to go outside ~1 shower every week.

wdf is wrong w u

This week nah I'm so depressed and suicidal rn. I got work tommarow so prob today.

Every 3 days at least, more in the summer or if I've got really sweaty.

I shower daily even if I don't get sweaty. It's wired in as part of my routine.

Hitler’s nazis were believed to be one of the first humans to say just take a shower albeit forcibly
They were trying to wipe away our kikeness, but we just ended up dying.

You are too deep in degeneracy my friend. You gotta at least put a show on for the normies so that you can live your life without too much ostracization from the public. But if you stay inside anyway, then anything goes.

Yes, I'm not a disgusting pig

This is normal for curries. They all smell atrociously of sour asshole

Every day and often twice a day cause it feels good.

Imagine the smell :feelspuke:

On my workdays yes on my days off no.

One day without shower, one day with shower, one day without shower, then one day with it, in regards to hair, the body is everyday