Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you guys still try to talk to girls in the hopes of getting a date?

EcuntR

EcuntR

Banned
-
Or are you far past that point and gaved up?

I'm autistic and socially anxious, I can barely talk to a shop cashier let alone foids

No man, I gave that up a long time ago. I’m too autistic to hold a conversation without stumbling over my words like a retard.

I'm autistic and social anxious, I can barely talk to a shop cashier let alone foids
You know I might be subhuman but I don't really have problem talking to people or girls, don't get me wrong when I was younger i was very shy but that was due to me not knowing the language very well. I would advise you to work on that, you might be more approachable

I still get that "buzz" when I'm around foids but I am well aware that I will never be able to go on a date so I dont bother asking or treat any foids like potential partners.

I speak with women, but I fully understand getting a date is out of the realm of possibility.

Even if I did get it, I wouldn't know what to do with it.

I'm a hermit. I talk with the ghosts of long dead philosophers(/polymaths) only.

I was trying to talk to some noodlefoid in class recently, since she doesnt know much engrish. On our class group chat she said she would be happy to teach people chinese or something on her class introduction. I was going to use this as a excuse to start up a conversation.

But then I got anxiety and gulped my words, so I sat back in my seat and browsed this site again. :feelsbadman:

I honestly gave up at this point. At the end of the day, if they are interested they'd come to me.

I was trying to talk to some noodlefoid in class recently, since she doesnt know much engrish. On our class group chat she said she would be happy to teach people chinese or something on her class introduction. I was going to use this as a excuse to start up a conversation.

But then I got anxiety and gulped my words, so I sat back in my seat and browsed this site again. :feelsbadman:

She doesn't know Engrish but she knows how to exclude and torment us it's built into her DNA.

How do you talk with them when they always either at their phone, in groups or in a hurry somewhere (to fuck chad)?

It's futile. I'm sad to say that it can't be done.

Trying to date leads to roping..stay away

Try my hardest to not look in any direction that there is a foid. Its terrible for my mental state and I can be relatively happy if I don't acknowledge any foids existance.

Foids are the single source of my mental illness and I am stable as long as they are not around.

JFL @ talking to foids.

"You must be new here" :soy:

JK, no I don't. I will never approach a girl again unless she gives me clear signals.

Stopped seeking validation from foids after the redpill, stopped interacting with foids after the blackpill.

I feel stressed so, no.

I don't think I ever did.

I can barely talk to a shop cashier let alone foids
tbh

I'm a social wreck. Currently I'm going to (((therapy))) as to try and improve them, we'll see how that goes.

tbh

I'm a social wreck. Currently I'm going to (((therapy))) as to try and improve them, we'll see how that goes.
Do you just talk to therapist who keeps feeding you bluepills in therapy? Or is there something more to it?

There is no point in talking to females. Just lift them.

Do you just talk to therapist who keeps feeding you bluepills in therapy? Or is there something more to it?
He hasn't tried to bluepill me yet, but I haven't mentioned that I'm a 24 year old who hasn't even held a girl's hand, it's embarrassing and I assume it's obvious given what I've already told him.

Honestly I have no expectations, the only reason I'm going to therapy is for my father to stop bothering me about it.

it's embarrassing and I assume it's obvious given what I've already told him.
I dont think you should open up too much to them, they can use it against you later.

Is it atleast free?

I dont think you should open up too much to them, they can use it against you later.

Is it atleast free?
Tbh there isn't really much I could tell him that would hurt me, I don't have violent fantasies of going ER or anything like that. The worst would be for me to admit I'm a virgin, but again I suspect that's obvious to the few people who know me.

Also no it's not free, at least not yet unfortunately. But I might be able to get the government to pay for it soon, I'm pretty fucked up.

No not after my last try