Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel do you guys stalk your oneitis

title

• yes i send her death threats on alts

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • no

Votes: 19 61.3%
  • yes i check up on her but no death threats

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
What is oneitis?
an crush. it's called a one-itis since it's an infection that can interfere with almost everything, and severely hamper personal progress. The effect of unrequited love can lead to mental health issues.

I used to keep a firm eye on her, but she's now statusmogging me at a T5 uni. I only see her now on the rare bi-annual social media post, where a recent exchange semester to Taiwan inspired her to get gigacute bangs. Though I hope she didn't bang anyone there
>uni
>transfered to taiwan
>social media
>still thinks she's a virgin
least coping cuckitis

No. I managed to get her first name but can't find her anywhere on the Internet but believe me if I find her I will.

STOP THE JESTERING BEFORE YOU REGRET IT !!! I'VE SEEN COUNTLESS HORROR STORIES FROM ONEITIST CUCKS!! JUST ACCEPT YOU'LL BE ALONE AND PLAY PERSONA 3
consider this your LAST and FINAL warning from .is!! You will recieve ZERO sympathy from now on
View attachment 1048395
(YOUR crush and CHAD)

View attachment 1048396
(YOU)
I don’t fucking get it, I really don’t, why do trucels play persona when it’s literally just a chad dating simulator where you play as chang experiencing everything you never could.

I don’t fucking get it, I really don’t, why do trucels play persona when it’s literally just a chad dating simulator where you play as chang experiencing everything you never could.
because i am autsitic enough so i can actually self-insert maxx

How the fuck do you guys have Oneitis when you only met or seen them once and don't even know there name? That's pathetic.

My Oneitis are people I work with/ or use to every day.

no, i don't like being fixated on someone i can't get. it's damaging to your mind bro