Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you guys reveal that you are virgins in real life?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
If the topic of virginity and sex ever comes up I just tell them im a virgin, it would probably be obvious to them since I never talk about sex or relationships, and I'm ugly as shit.
I don't even think I could make up a fake story about having sex, I wouldn't know how it feels at all.
If the topic of kissing ever comes up i do lie and say that I have kissed before, it would be too weird to be a kissless virgin, especially since everyone has kissed before.

People that know me can tell, but I would't tell random people.

No.

> I dont go outside
> Why would someone ask?

i dont go outside but i would be angry af if someone of my family asks me if im a virgin

Of course. Just lol at all the people who assume I'm not a virgin. Do they ask out of pity? Nobody can look at my subhuman face and even think for a split second that anyone would be capable of loving me.

The only person i've ever told was a hooker (my only time i've been to a hooker). I made her do some nasty stuff, and she said something like "be careful not to get your clothes dirty, so your wife don't find out" , to which i loled and told her i was a virgin. I dont exactly remember her reaction as i was a bit drunk, and she was a pokerface chinese girl.

Yes. Usually people dont ask you any questions after that (except if theyre women, the idea of boundaries and whats socially appropriate to talk about is foreign to women).

Do not ever tell anyone that you are a virgin. Even your male friends. If you somehow end up dating a femoid she might learn about it through one of your retarded male friends.

rotandrise said:
Do not ever tell anyone that you are a virgin. Even your male friends. If you somehow end up dating a femoid she might learn about it through one of your retarded male friends.

How would you even hide the fact that your a virgin? If you are really ugly then they will automatically assume it, and if you said that your not a virgin they will want to know the details such as how it happened, what the girl looked like,  when it happened.

What is real life? I sit at computer all day

You’re guaranteed to be ridiculed and socially crucified. It’s seen as unmanly or unattractive when a male is seen as a virgin NEVER tell a soul. I keep that kind of shit to myself.

If people asked, I would say yes. Nobody has ever asked, though.

Crustaciouse said:
nausea said:
Anyone that has asked before, or if it's come into conversation.
only my friend knows, but I never happened to be questioned about it

No, that would be really awkward. I was asked once and just lied.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Of course. Just lol at all the people who assume I'm not a virgin. Do they ask out of pity? Nobody can look at my subhuman face and even think for a split second that anyone would be capable of loving me.

Normies think that everyone gets laid.

Obviously I don't. Don't want to come across as an autist.

Besides most Chads that I work out with think I slay because of my body/frame (loooool)

CopingGymcel said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Normies think that everyone gets laid.

Yup. Obviously anyone with an acquired Jew nose is a virgin. Dumb normies.

I dont even leave my room.

But i revealed to everybody when i was virgin.

Crustaciouse said:
How would you even hide the fact that your a virgin? If you are really ugly then they will automatically assume it, and if you said that your not a virgin they will want to know the details such as how it happened, what the girl looked like,  when it happened.

Tell them you fucked a prostitute. Make shit up. If you ever tell a femoid you are a virgin, you are done. She is gonna dump you even after having sex.

No and i can't recommend doing so. When i was young and naive at my old work i revealed it after that everyone there lost respect for me lol never again since then

rotandrise said:
Tell them you fucked a prostitute. Make shit up. If you ever tell a femoid you are a virgin, you are done. She is gonna dump you even after having sex.

I wouldn't tell a woman in a virgin.
Telling them you fucked a prostitute will be worse then telling them your a virgin, they will think that you had to resort to paying for sex instead of getting it for free like everyone else.