Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you guys regret not “taking more shots”

Only if I could go back in time and give my 17 year old younger self all of my current red pill and black pill evopsyche knowledge as well move my younger self into a better more populated area with tons of attractive young nubile foids to talk to.

Basically while I grew up in a nice area to live in it was still too far out in the boonies/sticks almost to even be able to get much interaction with young foids my own age.

That and most if not all of the girls my own age in the mid to late 90’s were all drugged up, alcohol swilling wigger trash that I had no real interest in anyway.

Thanks Jews.

P.S: pretty much all the prime Beckys and Stacies in my area ie non wigger, non drug/alcohol addict types either quickly got snapped up by Chad (as is usually the case) or made sure to just put their head down so to speak and thus focus hardcore on their studies and graduating so they could leave our boring northern Michigan shithole for what I’m sure they felt were far greener pastures for them so I figure most of them probably moved to exciting Stacy locales like Jew York or Mexifornia.

Last edited:
You can't regret something you were never built for.