Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you guys regret not “taking more shots”

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I was thinking about this the other day. I don’t think it would have helped to ask more girls out but ya never know. I was specifically thinking about this chubby Curry I worked with. I wonder if I had a chance. I even had a Tyrone friend there who could have felt her out for me to see if she would. But I’m a lazy dumb incel fuck.

No, some of my most embarrassing memories are when I was rejected by a foid, and they pop in my head at times and make me cringe. I don't want more of those memories.

no

i regret the "shots" i took

if i asked out every girl who looked at me,i would probably go to jail.females give me weird looks all the time,and the last thing i need is to spend a few days in prison and get raped because a foid said i was harassing her.

No, I regret every interaction I had with foids but it was necessary.

I actually regret all of the "shots" I did take

I took a fair amount of shots and sometimes I think I took too much considering none of them ever worked out. The biggest hit to my ego and mental health was when I was trying online dating. I legit was on multiple sites for a good 8/9 years and never got a date out of them. Trying to talk to girls via email. Signing into my inbox multiple times a day so I don't miss any of my nonexistent pokes. It just really drained me trying to online date and that is one thing I wish I never even got into.

The only ever 'regret' I sort of have is not about a relationship. When I was about 13 there was this 12yo girl that was a slut. We lived in the same apartment complex and I think I could have touched her or fingered her. We wouldn't have gotten in a relationship but I'd have at least had some experience and seen a naked girl in her prime. A lot of the boys at school would get handjobs from her and feel her up before/after school. A classmate told me that you can just touch her chest and she won't say anything. My parents beat the whole bullshit 'consent' and 'asking permission' bullshit into my head so I never wanted to just touch her even though I would see boys grabbing her ass and putting their hands under her shirt from time to time. I thought I was a "good boy" and she would eventually see how I never treated her "badly" and she would want to eventually kiss me. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOPE! She actually loved the attention she got from boys and went on to become a mega whore in HS and college and even later in life. But I do regret not just touching her and following her to her apartment and forcing myself on her. She was into that shit.

I took a fair amount of shots and sometimes I think I took too much considering none of them ever worked out. The biggest hit to my ego and mental health was when I was trying online dating. I legit was on multiple sites for a good 8/9 years and never got a date out of them. Trying to talk to girls via email. Signing into my inbox multiple times a day so I don't miss any of my nonexistent pokes. It just really drained me trying to online date and that is one thing I wish I never even got into.

The only ever 'regret' I sort of have is not about a relationship. When I was about 13 there was this 12yo girl that was a slut. We lived in the same apartment complex and I think I could have touched her or fingered her. We wouldn't have gotten in a relationship but I'd have at least had some experience and seen a naked girl in her prime. A lot of the boys at school would get handjobs from her and feel her up before/after school. A classmate told me that you can just touch her chest and she won't say anything. My parents beat the whole bullshit 'consent' and 'asking permission' bullshit into my head so I never wanted to just touch her even though I would see boys grabbing her ass and putting their hands under her shirt from time to time. I thought I was a "good boy" and she would eventually see how I never treated her "badly" and she would want to eventually kiss me. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOPE! She actually loved the attention she got from boys and went on to become a mega whore in HS and college and even later in life. But I do regret not just touching her and following her to her apartment and forcing myself on her. She was into that shit.
but IT says 13 year old girls are innocent little things.how CAN THIS BE POSSIBLE?????

I regret trying.

I regret taking a shot at foids instead of school and career maxxing.

I take every shot I get but I still fail

The only shots I regret not taking, are shotgun ones to my head

At some point you run out of ammunition anyway

I was thinking about this the other day. I don’t think it would have helped to ask more girls out but ya never know. I was specifically thinking about this chubby Curry I worked with. I wonder if I had a chance. I even had a Tyrone friend there who could have felt her out for me to see if she would. But I’m a lazy dumb incel fuck.
Go for it, either you will ascend or become more blackpilled. Either way it's better than laying there and rotting.

I've taken a few shots, and most of them I don't regret. If anything, it made a hilarious story to tell my family/friends. None of them worked, obviously, but the failure was pretty funny.
Asked one girl at the counter of a gas station why the batteries were next to the condoms, spergy me thought it was funny. Got blatantly rejected, she gave me the "leave me alone" look, and hit me with the, "because otherwise people would steal them". My uncle, who was present, and I are both jackasses, I guess. I guess it's like laughing at your own misery, maybe.

Yes, in munecraft.

Not really, each rejection I’ve had stings deep.

No, my self esteem is already ground level as it is. No more of that.

If you tried online dating and get nothing then that is proof enough really , at least that you’re not attractive. Maybe one can get a fat foid with 100+ body count but is it really worth it

if i asked out every girl who looked at me,i would probably go to jail.females give me weird looks all the time,and the last thing i need is to spend a few days in prison and get raped because a foid said i was harassing her.

No regrets.

Attitude is one of the biggest lies.

And hope is tricky.

Nope, not at all.

Absolutely not. I would've made a fool of myself and gotten myself MeToo'd.

I don’t take any shots

I should've taken a shot.

Sometimes I do, but I figure it wouldn't have worked anyways. I got fired from a job once because I approached too many women there, so lmao at just approach theory.

Yes definitely, because I've never taken one shot, and that's driven me to this mental state I'm now in.

I've been to bars and clubs loads, and seen every kind of normie, even my own friends do some retarded low IQ low inhib approach shit, and make out with the foid.

Obviously this makes self hate worse because if I took a shot and got rejected I can blame my looks/ god, but mental issues that stop me from approaching mean I blame myself as I am responsible for my actions, but not for my looks.

No i regret for taking too much

Yes. Regret not catcalling a wide-hipped milf I saw today. I don't know how to say it in Finnish without it sounding cringe.

@FinnCel How do I say "nice ass" or "nice hips" in Finnish when catcalling? I'm worried "hyvä perse" will sound like "good ass".

Too many fat ass joggers and other women I haven't catcalled because of this.

@FinnCel How do I say "nice ass" or "nice hips" in Finnish when catcalling? I'm worried "hyvä perse" will sound like "good ass".
Hyvä is used in Finnish
Hyvä perse is the correct one
Hyvät tissit would be nice titties
full

Sometimes my stupid brain convinces me that I should've tried more. But it's all BS. If I'd tried I'd have gotten rejected. When I look at my face I realize there's no point in trying.

Tyvm. Now I need to start doing this.

View attachment 306075
You learning Finnish, buddy boyo?
full

If you are, here's a grammar point :
Note that the adjective must always agree with the noun.
Hyvä perse is singular
Hyvät tissit is plural

Plural ending on Finnish is -t

Therefore hyvä becomes hyvät

If I'm entirely honest, then yes.

I rarely think about it, though. Regrets are pointless : the past is done and there's nothing you can do to change it. You gotta move on.

You learning Finnish, buddy boyo?
full

If you are, here's a grammar point :
Note that the adjective must always agree with the noun.
Hyvä perse is singular
Hyvät tissit is plural

Plural ending on Finnish is -t

Therefore hyvä becomes hyvät

My Finnish isn't bad and most people don't recognize an accent. It's just that some things I have never learned/heard of in Finnish like catcalling.

Yes. Regret not catcalling a wide-hipped milf I saw today. I don't know how to say it in Finnish without it sounding cringe.

Too many fat ass joggers and other women I haven't catcalled because of this.

Where did you see "a wide-hipped milf"? Why would you talk to her in Finnish?

Are you a fakecel?

I don't have any regrets. I spent time approaching women and trying to improve my personality. In the end i realised it wasn't my personality that was the issue, it was the constant gaslighting.

No tbh. I approached about 500 women in my life.