Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you guys prefer your own race of women more?

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

Creepermaxxer
★★
We all know all toilets regardless of race/ethnicity only want white chads but what about males?

I do prefer white women

I do but they don't like me

I like very race as long as they are attractive

Attachments

• EC937878-6CEF-4E00-9B77-2669F20E25DF.png
    EC937878-6CEF-4E00-9B77-2669F20E25DF.png
    575.1 KB · Views: 77
attractive sheboons are rare ngl

Whites can't be incel

Not only do I prefer my own race (curry) but also my caste

Prefer yes for cultural reasons, but I'm attracted to all races as long as she fits into my type. Not that it matters much to old manlet ugly looser.

asian,sheboons and indian women look too alien to me

i perfer white,MENA,latina women mostly

Prefer yes for cultural reasons, but I'm attracted to all races as long as she fits into my type. Not that it matters much to old manlet ugly looser.
Exactly. It would be easier to get into a relationship with one from my own culture, as we'd already be compatible on that front, but I really have just about no preferences. Which doesn't change anything, since none of them find me attractive anyway.

We all know all toilets regardless of race/ethnicity only want white chads but what about males?
Yeah they seem more relatable for some reason but I don't want a kid with them just partners and duck bunnies

As a mutt i do not care.

Yep, I have a preference for mixed-race foids.

I'm a fucking midget, and white. If I'm not an incel, nobody is.
Bro, I'm an actual dwarf. My arms are so small I can't wipe my ass. I'm 4ft8 with a mongaloid face. My dick is less than three inches. I went bald at 14. My teeth jutt out at weird angles. No fucking noodle will fuck me.

If she's cute, she's cute. Idc. But I'd prefer a brunette middle eastener ideally. maybe a ginger

As a white myself white only

No
Latinas and arabs mog whites imo

as long as it's not a niglet or curry foid

same

Yes, i find noodlefoids quite attractive (especially japanese)