Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you guys miss high school ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Do any of you guys genuinely miss high school I miss how simple life was back then when passing my math test was my biggest worry now I have to worry about how I’m gonna solve my financial situation and support myself for the next 50 years or however long I live those days are long behind me now

I miss when I was a baby

I miss my elementary school days, I peaked those times, that was back when personality was the on;y thing that mattered, we were all just kids

I miss high school because I got to bully some arrogant nerd who tried to insult me, and I got away with calling girls prostitutes

I miss high school because I got to bully some arrogant nerd who tried to insult me, and I got away with calling girls prostitutes
lol ex bullies

I Miss Soundgarden.

yea because i could fuck around with video games without feeling like i’m wasting my time

Do any of you guys genuinely miss high school I miss how simple life was back then when passing my math test was my biggest worry now I have to worry about how I’m gonna solve my financial situation and support myself for the next 50 years or however long I live those days are long behind me now
No.

But I feel incomplete due to it

Never cared about school itself, and even less so about the normies at school, but back then I still had time, which I'd love to have back. I also didn't have to worry about being an adult. On top of that, now normies my age are getting married and having kids, which is even bigger suifuel than being single at school.

Which incel liked high school?

Kind of, i did have a small group of friends. Tho most of my days we're still spent alone.

I'm so happy its long time over.

No, that's when my life started going to shit

It was definitely a step up compared to how I'm living now.

I had my own room and an extremely cozy (yet draconian) setup. Had my 80s and 90s electronics scattered about with my old TV paired with my NES, gaming computer on the side. Had shelves for my old games and a small little area with one of my older PCs that ran Windows 95.

Women treated me better in high school and I had a few female friends then. Now, every woman on my campus acts like they vehemently hate me when I have done absolutely nothing.

I got good grades in high school. Nowadays, I am barely scraping by in university (in my major courses, I am doing good, but the other stupid shit I'm forced to do, I keep failing) and have to do at LEAST two more years to graduate. To put this into perspective, I have to take Calculus I a FOURTH time.

Back in high school, I was completely fucking miserable, but man, I have to admit, early 2018, before my high school ended during the summer, was probably my second highest peak in life besides fourth grade.

Now I'm forced to move all my shit around every single year due to university, and there's the fact that I don't really have my own place to go during the summer. All my shit has been in boxes for years and I have been basically playing moving hopscotch through dorms. I live on a commuter campus and it is also rather small, so it's dead on the weekends and there's fuck all to do around my area. I can drive, but I don't own a car, and no one is going to help me buy one, nor are there jobs in my direct walking distance that I'd enjoy working in (all restaurants/retail) to where I can save up for one.

Since late 2018, I have been living in a perpetual state of hell, though I am somehow less suicidal than I was. Funny how that works.

Last edited:
High school was a nightmare tbh

Not really, elementary and middle school were a better experience, for the most part, than high school

Which incel liked high school?

He was a Marine Vet with a glass eye.

610B8017 7EA4 44CC 9A3D 452AB17419DF
9C92B538 66B9 4B08 BFF7 52C370DCCC7C

Yeah I miss getting my head shoved into the lockers everyday so much

I do instinctively miss it, because I was around many people I had known since preschool, including what used to be my friends. But in reality it fucking sucked, especially the last 2 years when I lost the few friends I had left.

Even the best years of elementary school, though it's hard not to look back on them fondly, I realize were shit too. We were stuck inside a class all day, basically being taught nothing except the bare minimum of reading and math, while being indoctrinated by leftist female teachers.

We are now seeing the end result of boys being raised by Karen school teachers instead of their fathers and other male elders, as was done for the entirety of history before modern times. An entire generation of weak, useless, effeminate men who will have no capacity to hold up an already failing civilization.

I was blupilled. Even if it was a lie, life was less harsh. There were hopes, all lies... But still, better than this LDAR lifestyle.

Kinda.

I hated having to wake up early in the morning and then having a para following me around everyday, and everyone knowing that I had special needs and not having the freedom everyone else had.

At the same time I did have a small group of friends that I hung out with and I had the opportunity to go urban exploring after school since we got free train passes. There were a few teachers I was cool with too and I would hang out with them.

Do you miss extreme and traumatising bulling? Great question!!!