Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you guys love your mother

Do you guys love your mother?

• yes

Votes: 26 66.7%
  • no

Votes: 13 33.3%

• Total voters
Ihatefaggots

Ihatefaggots

Greycel
personally, I care about my mom, cause shes probably the only one who truly cares about me, once my mom is gone I'm probably gonna go ER.

Fuck no, I hope she burns in hell.

Wasn't the best parent and gave me bad genetics, but technically neither was her fault so yeah

shes always been kind to me but i hate her for agreeing to marry my incel dad. if shed married her looksmatch id be a chadlite

I wanna curbstomp her in GTA 5

its hard to sometimes but yes

Mostly yeah, depends sometimes. She admitted that she drank and was a junkie while she was carrying me but I didn't really care at that point.

Yes I love my mom

shes always been kind to me but i hate her for agreeing to marry my incel dad. if shed married her looksmatch id be a chadlite
i wish i would have my grandpa genes but with higher height i could be the chadlite

She's a terrible person and an abuser

yes but shes the one who ruined me when it came to genetics

personally, I care about my mom, cause shes probably the only one who truly cares about me, once my mom is gone I'm probably gonna go ER.

You should start training now, learn about strategies and how to handle weapons now. Don't wing it, be meticulous.

She buys me things because she knows I'm a failure of a human :) my only friend too

She's the only female to treat me like a human
Same but all it takes is one Tyrone (especially in a lambo) and bam she will instantly leave me without a second thought.

What are your fathers stats?