Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Do you guys listen to metal music?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Do you think there are too many soys/neckbeards in metal fanbases?

Rarely do i listen to music unless i’m feeling like it

I used to listen to chop suey, it doesn't do much for me now

Metal is lifefuel and yes there are too many normie fag infiltrators

Yes, but only the guitar and instrumental parts. Rarely do I enjoy the shitty lyrics and vocals. I play guitar though, so there's that.

Rap/Hip-Hop is garbage though, at least most. And it's mostly popular because it's vapid, and appeals to the masses. Glorifies degenerate behavior and hedonism. It defines everything I hate about the West and America in particular. The negrofying of Western countries and culture.

Last edited:
Holy shit, I love metal. I am a huge metalcel. I went to a HateBreed concert just recently.

No, not really; not that I listen to many styles or really artists, anyways... :smonk:

Most modern music is simply blatant Chadwashing or foid worship when the goal is to provide an attractive figurehead while all musical talent is scarcely even touched on or developed by the claimed "artists" apparently making the music; simply a symptom of the overall deterioration and hypergamy within the modern world... :society:

Which is why I don't listen to much. :feelsjuice:

Yes I listen to metal minimum 3 hours a day for last 5 years

I listen to Nasheeds, it might give sand niggers the K pop effect one day