Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you guys listen to love songs?

RobTenekin

RobTenekin

Banned
-
Idk love songs are mostly garbage :smonk:

i only listen to game ost, I have like 10 years without normtards music

No, they are mostly by foids and I don’t relate

Of course. I can obviously relate to this :bluepill: bullshit. Fuck that shit. It's all about the heavy metal. :feelsmusic:
:feelshmm:

I only listen to metal

Only when I miss my oneitis.

Only when I miss my oneitis.

Re: POST A SONG AND ILL RATE YOUR MUSIC TATE
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184964008Monday, March 07, 2016 8:25 PM CST
"they suck so im not going to listen" "they suck"? Such a naive and idiotic statement is very concerning. Culture Club is essentially superior to any of the aforementioned groups. Only your own idiocy prevents you from indulging in such domineering musical bliss.

Re: OT what music do you listen to
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#184950138Monday, March 07, 2016 5:01 PM CST
Very simple. Culture Club is the only truly superior musical group available. If you would like a display of the group's capabilities, spectate this:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YewVugPHon4

If I think the melodic structure is great, I’ll listen to it

Idk love songs are mostly garbage :smonk:
I rarely listen to love songs since I've become blackpilled. But I do listen to some 90's love songs because of nostalgia maybe once a month just to reminisce the good times a s a child.

UnsourcedAnon
Png

"they suck so im not going to listen" "they suck"? Such a naive and idiotic statement is very concerning. Culture Club is essentially superior to any of the aforementioned groups. Only your own idiocy prevents you from indulging in such domineering musical bliss.

Unintelligent_Anon
Png

Very simple. Culture Club is the only truly superior musical group available. If you would like a display of the group's capabilities, spectate this:

CC

Miracle

Last edited:
Only for kumar sanu, KK, Jubin nautiyal, Arijit Singh, Atif Aslam, Mustafa Zahid, Sonu Nigam etc

I do like love songs. I listen to almost exclusively 60s music, specially before 1967, when the Jewish hippies ruined everything. Love is beautiful. Society, on the other hand, is brutal.

You can't escape that shit. 90% of pop songs are about love, relationships and sex. But we're told that stuff isn't important. :feelsclown:

The majority of songs are love songs one way or another, so short answer yes, but I hate the ones that are very dramatic and cloying, which are just annoying.

I listen to the smashing pumpkins

UnsourcedAnon
Png

Unintelligent_Anon
Png