Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you guys like me?

You are very based! And also post robust foids as well. You also contribute alot to the site

Yeh you're alright
Relax with the hornyposting tho :feelsbaton:

Yes (no homo)

yez based curry

Based brocels deserve bumps.

i like everyone here, its fren world

Yes you’re based. You’re one of my favorite posters on here. And I really don’t like a whole lot of people here so that’s pretty significant. You bring a unique perspective to this forum and I like it

Brutal. You might want to stop. That shit will get you fucked up
I am aware of its risks
If I want to stop I might need to fix my phimosis first, which I was trying to do last year but then I forgot and stopped stretching my foreskin :feelsrope:

Yes you are one of my favorite posters here.

You are based user, my friend :feelsYall:

Over for insecurecels.

No, you keep making curries look bad with your thirst posts :feelsseriously:. But aside form that you're pretty cool, ig. Just don't go on posting more of those thirst posts.

You're low T, low IQ, a female worshipping cuck, but you're my brother in inceldom.

Yes you're a good brocel. You prefer tall robust foids over femlets, unlike most cucks here.

I hate one gender and one gender alone. (I don't count all the mental illnesses)